tjwilson
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

Need friends, please!

[Post New]by tjwilson on Feb 5, 16 6:02 PM
I lost my game progress when I changed computers, and THERE IS NO HELP FROM BFG, I am redoing the game, but lost all my friends, as well.I would appreciate if you ciuld add me to your friends list. New number is 536265,

Thank you all.

NoFishToday
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

Re:Need friends, please!

[Post New]by NoFishToday on Feb 6, 16 9:00 AM
Hi tj, With the latest update, many of us are "on break" and mostly the gifting has become pet food, airship items, crystal balls, wands, but not HOS items. I'd be happy to friend you if you are interested in stamp swapping, but right now, I have little to gift.

Loonz111
Clownfish
Clownfish
876 Posts

[Post New]by Loonz111 on Feb 6, 16 9:12 AM
Hi TJ, Same as NoFish, am willing to add you, but can't gift ZZ items etc. Just let me know.
Lenore at the Castle

[Post New]by RGARDEN2 on Feb 17, 16 4:38 PM
HI, CS RESTORED MY GAME, BUT I LOST ALL MY FRIENDS. LOOKING TO SWAP STAMPS - PAYTON 555222, FORMERLY 208233. THANKS

Edited on 02/17/2016 at 4:38:33 PM PST

Rukacat33
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by Rukacat33 on Feb 18, 16 9:32 PM
Hi TJ and Payton!!

I would love to have the two of as friends...I will add you right away. So sorry you had that happen to you!

kimberph
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

[Post New]by kimberph on Feb 21, 16 11:06 AM
RGARDEN2 wrote:HI, CS RESTORED MY GAME, BUT I LOST ALL MY FRIENDS. LOOKING TO SWAP STAMPS - PAYTON 555222, FORMERLY 208233. THANKS

Just sent you an invitation from Brin. I want to swap stamps too!

pjmatt
Clownfish
Clownfish
523 Posts

[Post New]by pjmatt on Feb 21, 16 12:01 PM
I have 50 friends now. I can only send to 10 a day. I am very sorry but I am having to deny request now. If you are on my friends list, be patient I am keeping a list so I get to everyone.

dogpenny
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

[Post New]by dogpenny on Feb 21, 16 12:01 PM
I need friends too so i can hatch my egg I had an owlet egg and it id gone it just disappeared from my game.My number is 545989. I am dogpenny here thanks for any help given.I still have the dog though and I need to gift friends to get postcards to hatch him and I have no friends only fake John.

Edited on 02/21/2016 at 12:03:54 PM PST

[Post New]by b12308 on Feb 21, 16 1:17 PM
Just changed my computer also, so I need friends also. myold #is 59663 and my new # is 545271. Thanks to anybody that request me as thier friend!

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Feb 21, 16 1:40 PM
b12308 wrote:Just changed my computer also, so I need friends also. myold #is 59663 and my new # is 545271. Thanks to anybody that request me as thier friend!

You know that you can get your old game back? Just send a ticket to customer support (found at the bottom of this page) with your old and new ID numbers and they will transfer your old game to your new ID. However, they cannot transfer your friends.

andmaryl
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

[Post New]by andmaryl on Feb 21, 16 2:12 PM
TJ,
I know what you’re going through, I recently installed a new hard drive. Contact Big Fish Customer Support Team. They can transfer everything except your friends list. They did it for me, no problem. Send them your old original Midnight Castle player ID number as well as your new player ID. Always reply to their emails, it takes several before you get a real person.

Tj, Payton, and Kat58, I have sent you all invites. I'm only exchanging Unique
Stamps for now, so put them on your wish list : ) Looking forward to the Spring Event!

Player, I'm sorry, I would be happy to have you as a friend, when you've chosen a real name.

Good luck to all,
Bijou

Go to: