Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by ann_marry on May 20, 17 10:48 AM

Edited on 05/21/2017 at 10:22:41 AM PST

[Post New]by Leo1997 on May 21, 17 2:48 AM
Hi Everyone .

I just started midnight castle a need some friends please.
Have a wonderful day.
My Player ID: 672381

Thank you[/size]

bfgIlinalta
2,017 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on May 21, 17 11:05 AM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for introducing yourselves and taking the time to help one another out while talking about Midnight Castle. I just wanted to swim by real fast to provide some quick reminders as well as some help for some players who have posted here.

Leo1997, I'm glad to hear you've started your Midnight Castle journey, and I am glad to see you've already posted in the designated friend code forums threads to spread the word you'd like to add people to your friend's list and vice versa. Just in case other players would like to provide their friend code, or find other friend codes to add to their own in-game list, the following threads can help find friends on the appropriate device being played on:

iOS Friend Codes
PC Friend Codes
Friends for Android

I hope that is helpful for finding new friends to help out in the game! I also wanted to swim by real fast to remind players of our Forum Rules, specifically:

Treat others with respect. Harassing, attacking, threatening, provoking, calling unwanted attention to, name-calling, insulting, or bothering other users, moderators, or Big Fish employees on the forums will not be tolerated. Play nice.

Keep private matters private. Do not repost or discuss any private messages or emails you receive from other forum users, moderators, or Customer Support. Protect the privacy of other forum users by keeping real names and emails out of public posts.

Do not discuss moderator disciplinary actions. Moderators will not discuss actions and ask that you do not either. Posts that contain this information will be removed and may incur further disciplinary action.

Make sure your posts are constructive and add to the conversation on the forums. Posting just to "level up" or "bump" discussions is considered SPAM. Posts that are not game related will be removed.

bfgIlinalta
2,017 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on May 21, 17 11:07 AM
By following these rules, we can all help maintain a comfortable and accessible forum environment for players of all ages to enjoy. Thank you for your time and understanding.

Thank you for your support and I hope you're all enjoying the game. If there are any further questions, don't hesitate to contact any of our active Moderators. We're all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by curcumiple98 on May 22, 17 5:57 AM

Edited on 05/22/2017 at 6:04:27 AM PST

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by lelobdhiyase on May 23, 17 12:59 AM

Edited on 05/23/2017 at 6:47:43 AM PST

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by MargMelillo on May 23, 17 2:10 AM

Edited on 05/23/2017 at 6:47:04 AM PST

[Post New]by swampduckxxxx on May 23, 17 11:19 AM
When is the next update? Stuck on level 76.

bfgBellerophon
8,025 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 23, 17 12:22 PM
Hi swampduckxxxx,

Welcome to the forums! It is understandable wanting to know when the next update will be available to progress through Level 76. The Moderation Team isn't privy to all the information that surrounds game updates and releases. We do know that the teams continue to work hard to bring content to the players. Once we are aware of any information regarding updates that may contain new content, we will post in the forums.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgBellerophon

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by JoyceCothe on May 23, 17 9:39 PM

Edited on 05/24/2017 at 6:58:03 AM PST

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by edwards54 on May 24, 17 9:12 PM

Edited on 05/25/2017 at 10:11:22 AM PST

Go to: