Jellyfish
16 Posts

cant download

[Post New]by btwr1 on Dec 4, 09 5:04 PM
I have not been able to get this to even download

Re:cant download

[Post New]by GamerGirl_31 on Dec 4, 09 5:07 PM
Hi.

I'm sorry you had problems downloading the game. I downloaded it this morning with no issues. Perhaps the server was busy?

Sometimes, when that happens, I'll just try again later.

Hope you were able to get the game to download.

mimskers
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by mimskers on Dec 5, 09 9:34 AM
I have downloaded it three times but when I click play all I get is a black screen with the little busy circle going around. It never starts. So........

[Post New]by headeck on Mar 7, 10 1:23 PM
i have a problem with this game to, i have downloaded it but thats it. when i tried to play it, i get a window that says that the game have some kind of error and shout down. i have tried to download it a few times, but each time the same problem comes up. is there something wrong with the game or is it my computer that would not run this game?

hope for answears from enyone......

[Post New]by hogman111 on Mar 10, 10 10:14 AM
Try contacting one of the admins on this site directly and asking. The game's well worth the download so keep at it.

bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Mar 10, 10 10:59 AM
Hi fishies,

If your game is crashing, you may need to update your video card drivers, Direct X and Flash Player. Here is a link to our help article with more information.

Frequent Crashing of Game

You can also contact Customer Support by clicking on the green envelope to the right of the screen, and then clicking "Contact Us" at the bottom left of the next page.

Or if you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat.

Hope this helps!

bfgTigris

Go to: