bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to The Dark Hills of Cherai forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 5, 09 12:05 AM
Welcome to The Dark Hills of Cherai forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other The Dark Hills of Cherai players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

robert56
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Welcome to The Dark Hills of Cherai forum

[Post New]by robert56 on Dec 5, 09 3:35 PM
l have just downloaded the dark hill o0f cherai and cant play demo as it keeps coming up componant flash 10b not loaded ... what does this mean

robert56
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by robert56 on Dec 5, 09 3:38 PM
l have just downloaded the dark hill o0f cherai and cant play demo as it keeps coming up componant flash 10b not loaded .or missing .. what does this mean

[Post New]by Haleiwa on Dec 8, 09 7:41 PM
I am new to all of this and I am stuck at the snake alter area. I have a lamp and have tried placing it everywhere I can think of and nothing works. I'd appreciate some help. Haleiwa

[Post New]by merdill on Dec 9, 09 11:13 AM
downloaded "The Dark Hills of Cherai, can't play demo, Component "Flash 10b, ocx, not registered, file missing or invalid, what does this mean, and how can this be rectified.

[Post New]by mayleigh49 on Dec 10, 09 8:01 AM
you must have flash player 10 installed to get proper download

[Post New]by stegall on Dec 10, 09 2:34 PM
van't get5 snake area saying something about put a light on snake platform can't find the light

dogpaws
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by dogpaws on Dec 12, 09 2:28 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to The Dark Hills of Cherai forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other The Dark Hills of Cherai players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

dogpaws
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by dogpaws on Dec 12, 09 2:37 PM
Welcome to The Dark Hills of Cherai forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other The Dark Hills of Cherai players.

I found & picked up the lamp, but it did not go into my inventory. Now I am at the snake temple & I need this lamp. I cannot progress any farther. Any help is welcome.

OzzyRobyn
Minnow
Minnow
254 Posts

Owl eyes, prison code, key

[Post New]by OzzyRobyn on Dec 12, 09 6:20 PM
1) I only have 3 owl eyes for Maya. I've taken all three characters back to the beginning of each path but all areas show as cleared. How do I find the fourth eye?

2) I have the note saying 39 for the prison cell, but can't find the second note with the other numbers. Again, all areas say they have been cleared, so where is the second piece?

3) Rahul needs a key in the Durbar Room, Again, I can't find it. I have to assume that it is on some else's path, maybe Maya's, but I'm missing an owl eye....

OzzyRobyn
Minnow
Minnow
254 Posts

Lamp

[Post New]by OzzyRobyn on Dec 12, 09 6:23 PM
Which character picked up the lamp? Have you checked all three inventories?

I found & picked up the lamp, but it did not go into my inventory. Now I am at the snake temple & I need this lamp. I cannot progress any farther. Any help is welcome.

dogpaws
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Lamp

[Post New]by dogpaws on Dec 13, 09 5:55 AM
OzzyRobyn wrote:Which character picked up the lamp? Have you checked all three inventories?

dogpaws
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by dogpaws on Dec 13, 09 5:56 AM
I only had 1 character at the time. I just started the game over w/a new name. Thanks.

jug5
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

[Post New]by jug5 on Dec 13, 09 8:04 AM
Im in the room of patterns, as I try to go forward, it says something is incomplete in the Snake Temple. I go back to the snake temple and it tells me the area is cleared. I am stuck at this point, Can any one help. Thanks, Thanks,

OzzyRobyn
Minnow
Minnow
254 Posts

Owl eyes, prison code, key

[Post New]by OzzyRobyn on Dec 13, 09 4:34 PM
OzzyRobyn wrote:1) I only have 3 owl eyes for Maya. I've taken all three characters back to the beginning of each path but all areas show as cleared. How do I find the fourth eye?

2) I have the note saying 39 for the prison cell, but can't find the second note with the other numbers. Again, all areas say they have been cleared, so where is the second piece?

3) Rahul needs a key in the Durbar Room, Again, I can't find it. I have to assume that it is on some else's path, maybe Maya's, but I'm missing an owl eye....

OzzyRobyn
Minnow
Minnow
254 Posts

Owl eyes, prison code, key - solved!

[Post New]by OzzyRobyn on Dec 13, 09 4:36 PM
Solved! I went back and started the game again as a new player. The first time the eyeball in the kitchen ceiling didn't appear. The game musty have some glitches!

Anyway, game finished.

OzzyRobyn wrote:1) I only have 3 owl eyes for Maya. I've taken all three characters back to the beginning of each path but all areas show as cleared. How do I find the fourth eye?

[Post New]by Friendly_Fred on Dec 16, 09 3:15 PM
Totally Stuck. How do I get all three Characters to the Magicians lair at the same time? I've tried and tried to know avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thank You, Sue

[Post New]by jbambi64 on Dec 17, 09 2:56 AM
how do i get an inventory item from another character

[Post New]by Kentish_Maid on Dec 19, 09 5:51 PM
Friendly_Fred wrote:Totally Stuck. How do I get all three Characters to the Magicians lair at the same time? I've tried and tried to know avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thank You, Sue

I also am having difficulty getting my characters to the Lair. Tara and Rahul having completed all their own parts have got through the maze and the Patterns disk. Maya has completed the Prism puzzle, but when I try to go forward, I get a message "Something still to be done in Grandma's Bedroom". However this was all completed, including the mini-game. Anyone else having same issue?? Please reply if you have answer. The item list shows as cleared in Grandma's bedroom.

[Post New]by gina09 on Dec 23, 09 6:02 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to The Dark Hills of Cherai forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other The Dark Hills of Cherai players.

It's obvious this game is impossible for some and easy for others. I think a Walkthrough is in order.

It reminds me of MCF

Regards
Gina

Go to: