Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

Some Opinions?

[Post New]by Yaelle on Feb 7, 16 4:27 AM
Hi. I downloaded the trial of this game but a minute or two after begining, some silly stuff happened & I ended up missing about 50 minutes of the 1 hour.

I thought my laptop had gone dead, but actually it looks like Evil Kitty - whom I had SEEN lurking nearby trying to look innocent - must've hit some kind of key that is similar to turning the power off, but not quite?

Because it seemed like laptop was totally off (dead) , so I plugged it in awhile only to return to discover that it had not been off - the screen was just somehow turned to black. So I didnt get enough of the trial to really form an opinion & I was hoping to hear some feedback seperate from the main thread because unlike the official posts, I dont have any standards for behavior or language & dont mind if you really get descriptive.

scorpio42
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

Some Opinions?

[Post New]by scorpio42 on Feb 8, 16 5:38 AM
Yaelle wrote:Hi. I downloaded the trial of this game but a minute or two after begining, some silly stuff happened & I ended up missing about 50 minutes of the 1 hour.

I thought my laptop had gone dead, but actually it looks like Evil Kitty - whom I had SEEN lurking nearby trying to look innocent - must've hit some kind of key that is similar to turning the power off, but not quite?

Because it seemed like laptop was totally off (dead) , so I plugged it in awhile only to return to discover that it had not been off - the screen was just somehow turned to black. So I didnt get enough of the trial to really form an opinion & I was hoping to hear some feedback seperate from the main thread because unlike the official posts, I dont have any standards for behavior or language & dont mind if you really get descriptive.

LOL ... You probably weren't paying "Evil Kitty" enough attention and that was her way of letting you know that she was tired of being ignored ...

Anyway as to the game, it's lots of fun and you need to do some major strategizing as you move up the levels depending on your game mode preference "timed or untimed" ... Right now I'm at Level 29 and am mostly stuck ... I also had to re-start several levels over because I wasn't getting anywhere on them ... After doing them over several times I was able to move onto the next level ... Sometimes it's just a matter of reworking your game plan on any level that proves to be more challenging than you expected ... Just take on this game one level at a time and have fun with it!

Go to: