missnurse
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

pirate tune

[Post New]by missnurse on Feb 7, 16 6:12 AM
No matter where I play it I can't seem to get the tune right?? What am I doing wrong???

Re:pirate tune

[Post New]by sweetpia on Feb 7, 16 8:22 AM
Having the same problem as you are. Up to this point the game has been enjoyable. Someone must have figured it out by now. Maybe it is a tech issue.

bobhillman
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

[Post New]by bobhillman on Feb 7, 16 8:35 AM
I didn't have a problem with this - the order should be(highlight to read) 2 1 2 3 2 3 2

azoch
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by azoch on Feb 8, 16 10:18 PM
is anyone having trouble playing the tune for the flag to be given to the pirates???i have several times to play the tune, but cannot light of the plates...???there is no way to skip this puzzle????

bobhillman
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

[Post New]by bobhillman on Feb 9, 16 6:52 AM
azoch wrote:is anyone having trouble playing the tune for the flag to be given to the pirates???i have several times to play the tune, but cannot light of the plates...???there is no way to skip this puzzle????

Just out of interest, did you click on the hammer (on the left) to play the xylophone with?

neurf
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

[Post New]by neurf on Feb 9, 16 8:25 AM
bobhillman wrote:
azoch wrote:is anyone having trouble playing the tune for the flag to be given to the pirates???i have several times to play the tune, but cannot light of the plates...???there is no way to skip this puzzle????

Just out of interest, did you click on the hammer (on the left) to play the xylophone with?

azoch
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by azoch on Feb 9, 16 1:09 PM
yes bob i did pick up the hammer first then tried playing the game but only the first color worked.... it would not work on the others nor let me place the flag on the pirate??? since you can't skip the puzzle i have to end the game...

neurf
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

[Post New]by neurf on Feb 9, 16 4:04 PM
I have the same problem try all different way

4mybirds4
Salmon
Salmon
2,663 Posts

[Post New]by 4mybirds4 on Feb 9, 16 4:23 PM
I am having the same problem, and can't continue with the game. Only the first color registers. We can't skip this. Is there going to be a fix?

[Post New]by minigalb on Feb 9, 16 8:15 PM
I'm having the same problem with the tune.

1357wc
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
453 Posts

[Post New]by 1357wc on Feb 10, 16 8:45 PM
It's very touchy. Hold the hammer over the key you want to hit, it will light up and then touch it. You will get a little "ping" play, then you can go on to the next one. If you make a mistake it restarts. The keys are so close together, I had to do it a couple of times.

[Post New]by PebbleMouse on Feb 16, 16 3:21 AM
I have played the tune over and over again.
Nothing happens. I can't skip and I can't move forward with the game.
Unimpressed! VERY UNIMPRESSED!

[Post New]by annoyedjan on Feb 18, 16 5:36 PM
I too can't get past pirate tune. I have turned my computer off and on several times. I have used hammer but only the first note sounds after striking it several times. How do you move? It' a 8seless game as it is.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Feb 20, 16 4:32 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to stop by to talk about the pirate tune in the game. Thank you to everyone who's taken the time to post with tips and help for this part of the game. Due to the relative newness of this game, we don't know at this point if this is a technical issue or just a delicate puzzle. However, I'm going to pass along these posts so that the appropriate team can see them.

If there's any trouble completing the tune, and it seems like a tech problem, please feel free to contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps have the tools to gather data on and report issues, and are always happy to help.

Thank you for your patience. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by happyasaclam2 on Feb 26, 16 2:06 AM
hi fishes i got it at last oh happy happy first maake sure your not sleepy second make sure each note stays lit it also helps to use a light touch on them if your hand moves the wrong way you will have to start over not easy.thats what i like it takes time ileft the game for awhile &relaxed then came back & got it ya hooo good luck fishes hope this helps take care have fun happyasaclam2 oh yes very happpy now

ldeachus
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by ldeachus on Feb 26, 16 4:25 PM
Take the baton. Hover over each note until it reaches a bright hi-light, then tap. Then continue on to the rest. This is how it worked for me FINALLY.

Edited on 02/27/2016 at 1:12:33 PM PST

4mybirds4
Salmon
Salmon
2,663 Posts

[Post New]by 4mybirds4 on Feb 29, 16 10:42 PM
Thanks to Ideachus and happyasaclam2 I tried the pirate tune AGAIN, went very very slowly and it FINALLY worked! I completed the main game and will hopefully have no problems with the bonus game.

callmepops
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by callmepops on Mar 27, 16 8:30 PM
Thank You 1357wc . It worked for me.

Go to: