scorpio42
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

Need Help with Level 29

[Post New]by scorpio42 on Feb 7, 16 12:44 PM
I guess the rest of you breezed thru this level but I'm stuck...Can't get the farm built because of the stone blocking it and I'm unable to accumulate enough food to remove everything else that is blocking all the pathways...So is anybody willing to share how you succeeded on this level?

Ps: Also, where do I find the extra ingredients for the Healer's potion so he can get rid of the "Weeds?" ... Don't worry 'bout this, the Healer gets everything he needs as you progress along on this level ...

It is no wonder that none of you bother responding to any plea of help from me since I usually manage to figure everything out for myself which I did by-the-way ... However, it may not ALWAYS be the case ... OK!?

FYI> Be sure to clear out that stone in front of the Farm before doing much of anything else once you have enough resources (4 each Food & Crystals) to do so ...

Edited on 02/08/2016 at 7:33:41 AM PST

sandyshome
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

Re:Need Help with Level 29

[Post New]by sandyshome on Feb 16, 16 12:34 AM
I'm also stuck on this level. I don't have even close to enough time to finish with 3 stars.

scorpio42
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

Re:Need Help with Level 29

[Post New]by scorpio42 on Feb 20, 16 5:31 AM
This game may seem easy to all of you "Experts," however that is not necessarily the case as you advance through each of the Levels. It is a good idea to at least study the layout as you go along in order to fulfill all of the "Tasks" you will encounter and hopefully complete each of them in the Gold ... Good luck and have fun!

Go to: