[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by MelinPalmer on Jun 5, 17 2:25 AM

Edited on 06/05/2017 at 5:33:25 AM PST

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by MelinPalmer on Jun 5, 17 2:27 AM

Edited on 06/05/2017 at 5:33:36 AM PST

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by VIXEN1922 on Jun 5, 17 4:51 PM
Hey MC!! I'm stuck at level 76!!! Can anybody help?? Is that the end of the game?? It says it needs an update, but it's been two weeks and still nothing.

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by headlomus98 on Jun 6, 17 5:44 AM

Edited on 06/06/2017 at 6:41:36 AM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jun 6, 17 5:07 PM
Hello VIXEN1922,

Thank you for your patience while waiting on a response. It sounds like there is a question about being stuck at level 76 and whether there is a new update available that will continue the main quest line. I absolutely understand wanting to continue with what the Wise Lion is requesting, and can definitely clarify what that message means as well as what information I currently have for updates with Midnight Castle.

When a character requests that you speak with them again in the next update, this is the game's way of indicating that you've reached the end of all currently available content. The Midnight Castle developers are working on additional content, which should be released at a later date. When new content is available, it will be announced in the Midnight Castle Forum by one of the Forum Moderation Team members.

Before I continue, I also want to thank all of our players for their understanding in regards to spam posts that sometimes appear in our forums. We remove these manually daily, and try to do it in a timely manner, and I just wanted to say that we appreciate the patience and time players take regarding these posts. For more information about those kinds of posts, please review our announcement below:

An important announcement regarding spam posts - May 24, 2017

Thank you for your patience, and I hope this helps clarify that more content updates may be necessary before being able to continue the main quest and that the Forum Moderation Team is not provided advanced details of updates or the content of those updates. As soon as that information is provided to players and moderators, a moderator will be able to announce it to our players here in the forums. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by morales47 on Jun 7, 17 8:47 PM

Edited on 06/08/2017 at 7:02:04 AM PST

[Post New]by WrongAgain on Jun 8, 17 9:45 AM
Hi. I started this game during the Fall Event, got frustrated and stopped. Started again during the Winter Event and again stopped out of frustration. I started playing in earnest during the Spring Event, got some friends, which helped. I am now at level 32 but I seem to end up frustrated with low coins, low diamonds, low stamps, low pet food and every time I "do the rounds", I end up spending more on the crafting for the people in the castle than I got on my rounds. Is this the way it keeps going? Or does it get better with time? I have read the many tips for playing, but nowhere does it say the frustration will end. Life itself can be frustrating and a game should be relaxing to play. If it gets better, I will keep going, but I don't know if I need this kind of frustration on a daily basis. Can anyone tell me that it gets better? Thank you.

c0c0_nuts
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by c0c0_nuts on Jun 8, 17 11:24 AM
WrongAgain wrote:I am now at level 32 but I seem to end up frustrated with low coins, low diamonds, low stamps, low pet food and every time I "do the rounds", I end up spending more on the crafting for the people in the castle than I got on my rounds. Is this the way it keeps going? Or does it get better with time? .

I would not say that it gets better. There will be new locations for you to open that will cost a lot of coins. There will be character quests that requires you to craft things that can cost a lost of coins and inventory items.

You can take a break from the quests and just do the rounds to build up your inventory. Some players do not allow their inventory to fall below a certain number because it can be harder to obtain those things.

You can try different playing strategies to see what works best for you.

Edited on 06/09/2017 at 5:51:28 AM PST

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by GabriLowery on Jun 8, 17 10:46 PM

Edited on 06/09/2017 at 5:35:34 AM PST

[Post New]by balousha77 on Jun 9, 17 2:30 AM

Edited on 06/09/2017 at 5:28:59 AM PST

[Post New]by lcline1952 on Jun 9, 17 4:08 PM
does anyone no when the future game is going to start iam on 76

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by IdaHarl on Jun 10, 17 4:38 AM

Edited on 06/10/2017 at 10:18:33 AM PST

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by YamunaKoli on Jun 10, 17 4:56 AM

Edited on 06/10/2017 at 10:17:11 AM PST

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Jun 10, 17 10:22 AM
Hello lcline1952,

Thanks for reaching out for more information about the next Midnight Castle update. I completely understand wanting to know when new content can be expected, and I'll provide the information available to the Moderation Team.

Since information about upcoming updates is not given to the Moderation Team, I'm unable to provide an exact date for when the next Midnight Castle update will be released. However, when the update is available, it will definitely be announced on this forum. Please keep an eye open for that.

I really appreciate your patience and understanding. If any more questions arise, please don't hesitate to PM me or another active moderator. We're always here to listen.

bfgBeruna

Go to: