bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

The Otherside: Realm of Eons

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 6, 09 12:05 AM
After receiving an anonymous package containing a strange book, Miranda finds herself inadvertently drawn into the fantastic world of The Otherside: Realm of Eons. With the guidance of the mischievous Jovie, a possessed teddy bear, she must travel back and forth between worlds and help to unravel the mystery of a brother and sister torn apart! Help Miranda to solve the many riddles that lay within this Hidden Object game!

Re:The Otherside: Realm of Eons

[Post New]by cmcd00 on Dec 6, 09 12:55 AM
I think the graphics are awesome, hope the game lives up to them!

juhuwoorps
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by juhuwoorps on Dec 6, 09 1:02 AM
Is it possible that the game doesn't run on Windows7?
The game closes when I click Ok on the players name input field!
Even if I change the name or not.

Edited on 12/06/2009 at 1:16:49 AM PST

Rebeca_Lily
Catfish
Catfish
1,515 Posts

[Post New]by Rebeca_Lily on Dec 6, 09 1:07 AM
Well, it's not "Cherai" yet, but still, lovely HOG, good graphics, no timer, and intriguing plot. I like it - lovely and relaxing game.

Bought of course...

[Who was the fishie that her account called? ]

[Post New]by MerenwenElensar on Dec 6, 09 5:50 AM
Have the same crash after clicking "ok" when adding players name.. but with Windows Vista Home ..... any ideas?

slink73
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by slink73 on Dec 6, 09 6:12 AM
I am stuck at the fountain, cannot get the board at the entrance, it's driving me mad. Hope to see a walkthrough soon!!

kryzda
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by kryzda on Dec 6, 09 6:12 AM
Me too, the moment that i click ok at the beginning of the game it closes, what can I do, need help. thnx

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

[Post New]by puzzledone on Dec 6, 09 6:12 AM
I have Vista Home too but no problem dele their player name and typing in mine. Ran fine so far on demo. Having good luck lately on laptop but it took nearly an hour to load on high speed cable instead of 5-6 min on this size file. Think that is the server on overload or BF. I was praying it was worth the time. Like it so far but fell asleep before hour was over. Big maybe til I read more reviews. Was pleasant to look at tho which is important to me and not an expert, not in the mood for a hair puller. Hoping it will be of good length and not get tedious to the end later.

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Dec 6, 09 7:44 AM
slink73 wrote:I am stuck at the fountain, cannot get the board at the entrance, it's driving me mad. Hope to see a walkthrough soon!!

I sent a note into the office about the the walkthrough not being up but being Sunday and everyone is off, it may take a while to get the link up.

We will have the walkthrough up as soon as possible. Sorry about the inconvenience.

Margie B

Bella43099
Guppy
Guppy
132 Posts

[Post New]by Bella43099 on Dec 6, 09 5:43 PM
You Have To Repair The fountain When the water flows The board Will Drop!

jprdwnr
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by jprdwnr on Dec 9, 09 8:45 AM
I had no problem installing and running this game on Windows 7, but am now stuck on glyphs. Found 8 of 9, but the 9th glyph is nowhere to be found. Hints button does not work. Any suggestions?

april445
Guppy
Guppy
140 Posts

[Post New]by april445 on Dec 10, 09 1:20 AM
jprdwnr wrote:I had no problem installing and running this game on Windows 7, but am now stuck on glyphs. Found 8 of 9, but the 9th glyph is nowhere to be found. Hints button does not work. Any suggestions?

Is the one you are looking for have a verticle line with two arms coming off it? If so it is the key that looks more like an X than the glyphs in the tray.
I too run windows 7 and have had no problem.

[Post New]by ktricomi on Dec 11, 09 4:40 PM
Has anyone else had problems downloading the game? Never had a problem before, but can't seem to get past the "Saving File" message at the end. Last time, I got a 771 message. Clues?

[Post New]by lindanewman on Dec 13, 09 1:42 PM
I am aslo stuck at the fountain, and can"t get the board, do you have a soulatin?

[Post New]by dmedin on Dec 14, 09 9:05 AM
My computer crashed after entering my profile name.
As soon as I entered my name the computer re-booted, but it said that my system was missing a file or became corrupted. I then had to use a recovery disc that came with the computer. The recovery program had 2 options: Full recovery or restore OS. Full recovery wipes out everything and re-installs the OS.
I chose restore which only restores the OS, leaving your data files intact.
Well, something went wrong there too because when it was done ALL of my files were gone. It was like a new computer out of the box. Basically I lost 5 years worth of memories, photos and other important documents. Worst of it is that I had no backups. The computer was supposed to be doing that on another partition of the drive and that got wiped also. This sounds like a malicious virus more than anything else I have ever encountered.
Beware!

Go to: