bfgFlounder
9,632 Posts

Welcome to The Otherside: Realm of Eons forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 6, 09 12:05 AM
Welcome to The Otherside: Realm of Eons forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other The Otherside: Realm of Eons players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

tuttepeever
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

Re:Welcome to The Otherside: Realm of Eons forum

[Post New]by tuttepeever on Dec 6, 09 12:12 AM
The link to the Walkthrough on your download page doesn't work!!!! I always like to look through that to give me an idea of the length of the game. Please correct this problem.

vicalana
Stingray
Stingray
5,280 Posts

[Post New]by vicalana on Dec 6, 09 12:14 AM
I demoed on another site and lasted 5 minutes!

belamba
Clownfish
Clownfish
941 Posts

[Post New]by belamba on Dec 6, 09 1:23 AM
The walkthrough was posted in Dec 1969???????? I assume only Mr Babbidge had access to BFG then lol!!!
Did you mean the game lasted 5 minutes, or your interest in it??
Don't want to buy it if the game is too short.

sassylassie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by sassylassie on Dec 6, 09 1:34 AM
I bought this game directly from the Namco site. Wasn't sure to wait or not but did want a game. I finished this one.

Storyline: Definite 10/10. Very original and intriguing story. I truly enjoyed the story immensely. And there is NOT a to be continued.

Graphics: Definite 10/10. The graphics to me were beautifully done. Crisp and clear. And there was quite a bit of 3D graphics in there as well. The artists did a superior job on this.

The Hidden Objects: A 10/10. I loved how they did this part. You need all the hidden objects you find so it ties into the main object you need to put into the scene. Your not just finding random objects. The hidden objects were hidden but still kind of easy to find. That was done just right. Your not staring at the screen for a good 10 minutes, or if your like me and don't want to use the hint button. Or not like on some games constantly using the hint button.

Mini games: A 10/10. Very original. Yes you do have your spot the differences, but other than that the other mini games I have not seen in any other HOG yet. Really a nice change of pace. There is a skip button if you need one.

Game length: I did not use a walkthrough. I took me a little over a 24 hour time frame to complete. If not a little longer.

Hint system: Recharges quickly. You have the hint system for the spot differences but memory serves me for the other mini games just the skip button.

Sassy

Edited on 12/06/2009 at 1:37:47 AM PST

vicalana
Stingray
Stingray
5,280 Posts

[Post New]by vicalana on Dec 6, 09 1:56 AM
belamba wrote:The walkthrough was posted in Dec 1969???????? I assume only Mr Babbidge had access to BFG then lol!!!
Did you mean the game lasted 5 minutes, or your interest in it??
Don't want to buy it if the game is too short.

Sorry for being unclear. I lost interest!

wrath6
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by wrath6 on Dec 6, 09 7:04 AM
hi,

This game didnt appeal to me, it was not very challenging. the objects were to easy to locate and the mini-games were easy for the most part. the story line was interesting, but i will not purchase unless it was a daily deal.

88blyth
Catfish
Catfish
1,686 Posts

[Post New]by 88blyth on Dec 6, 09 11:51 AM
hello fishies...i enjoyed the demo, got to chapter 8 out of 25 and i used a few hints and did not really read the story line, but got the gist of it..i think i will buy this, it kept me entertained, i know there will not be any replay value and i dont usually buy games that dont, but i might make an exception on this one

bbelle
Clownfish
Clownfish
790 Posts

[Post New]by bbelle on Dec 7, 09 1:27 PM
I really liked this game. I felt as if I was racing against time to save Louise and Michael even tho it wasn't timed. It was very different from any other game I have played. Good storyline and very enjoyable. I am going to play again without (hopefully)using hints or skipping the mini-puzzles. It was a pretty long game for me. I hope the developers make another. If I rated this game I would have to give it 5 stars or A+. Thanks BigFish for such great games.

bbelle

[Post New]by sophiegrace on Dec 8, 09 7:36 PM
Help! I'm stuck on the glyph screen. All of the glyphs are lit up, but nothing happens when I click on them. I've tried this several times and it doesn't work.

[Post New]by Spunky1975 on Dec 8, 09 7:54 PM
otherside: realm of eons will not let me click on anything. I had to exit the game for a while and now I'm having this problem. Please Help

Dana

[Post New]by Decarabia on Dec 9, 09 11:49 PM
I am having the same issue. I have 7 of the 9 glyphs and cannot proceed without replaying the whole game. I am feeling somewhat ripped off at the moment.

V

sophiegrace wrote:Help! I'm stuck on the glyph screen. All of the glyphs are lit up, but nothing happens when I click on them. I've tried this several times and it doesn't work.

heathere
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Welcome to The Otherside: Realm of Eons forum

[Post New]by heathere on Dec 11, 09 9:28 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to The Otherside: Realm of Eons forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other The Otherside: Realm of Eons players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.[/
Help I've reached the totem of structure but when I click on the items nothing happens and the hint doesn't work either. I've had no problems unti now and really want to finish it.

[Post New]by kkoeh4 on Dec 12, 09 8:42 AM
tried downloading the free trial version and it wont let me play it just keeps saying
that it has stopped working and have even uninstalled and reinstalled. No prob with any other big fish games

moomo
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by moomo on Jun 10, 12 9:45 AM
I have put out the fire on the police car, but it keeps saying I need to find the items to put out the fire. Michael is conscious but I cannot move on. It is stuck here. How do I move on?

Go to: