very misleading and confusing.

mrm2006
Minnow
Minnow
279 Posts

Re:Bonus Punch Day...Mods, please read

[Post New]by mrm2006 on Feb 8, 16 7:27 AM
Dear "joyce2121",

I get your anguish and this has happened to me before. Unfortunately, my experience has been that the MODS can't really do anything. If you contact BFG through their "Help" form they will make sure you get your 'punch'.

Hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Feb 8, 16 8:27 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and let players know that we have brought this to the attention of the appropriate teams. We greatly apologize for this inconvenience. joyce2121, please reach out to our Customer Support Team regarding the missing punch on your Big Fish Game Club Monthly Punch Card. They have the tools to further assist.

It is appreciated that players have brought this to the Moderation Team's attention. Since this thread isn't specific to Nonograms: Wolf's Stories, I'm going to go ahead and lock it. Thank you for your understanding. We will update the forums if we hear of any additional information.

bfgBellerophon

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Feb 8, 16 10:28 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here with an update. The appropriate teams have resolved the issue and players should be able to receive their bonus punch for today. We apologize for any confusion and frustration this may have caused. If you were unable to locate a punch on your Big Fish Game Club Monthly Punch Card, please reach out to our Customer Support Team.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: