bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Sir Match-a-Lot forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 9, 16 12:29 AM
Welcome to Sir Match-a-Lot forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Sir Match-a-Lot players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Sir Match-a-Lot forum

[Post New]by insywinsy on Feb 12, 16 8:59 AM
I really like this game except for one thing. Usually games which start with 3 lives have an option to update to 5, which is a more realistic number. This one, however, only give you the option to pay 1500 pointa to get an everlasting life. Either that or pay large sums of real money to get very large numbers of lives. Given the ease with which one can lose a life it will take forever to amass 1500 points so it's a bit pointless (pardon the pun).

didn't receive everlasting life?!

[Post New]by cbcraig10 on Feb 13, 16 9:22 PM
I am using a PC with windows 7. I earned 965 coins playing the game & purchased 570 coins for $6.99 (club price) which gave me enough to buy everlasting life. However, I didn't get everlasting life, and I still have to wait for the lives to regenerate at the same rate (15 minutes = 1 life). While a life is regenerating the game no longer offers everlasting life, but you can buy 4 lives for 140 coins. So I have no idea what the 1500 coins bought? I am not the only one that has experienced this problem because there are posts on the tech forum. Is this a bug or did I miss something?

aim4stars
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

12-2016 Update has ruined this game

[Post New]by aim4stars on Feb 20, 16 11:10 AM
The most recent update for Sir Match a Lot has totally changed this once fantastic and fun game. It is now not any fun.
- You used to be able to use strategy to advance in the game
- Now you must purchase power ups in order to advance
After playing this once superior game almost daily I uninstalled it.
Basically, I have learned to enjoy playing FTP games for a short time with the knowledge that as they grow in popularity they will be updated to require a lot of money to play them. Farm Up and many other good games have gone down the tubes the same way.

Edited on 12/13/2016 at 9:12:23 AM PST

nanciq
Guppy
Guppy
134 Posts

Spin the Wheel

[Post New]by nanciq on Feb 20, 16 2:37 PM
aim4stars wrote:I am enjoying this game so much however I am stumped by one thing: Every so often a pop up will appear telling me to spin the crazy wheel for prizes. Where is the Crazy Wheel? Anybody help?

I've been wondering the same thing myself.

Onyx27
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by Onyx27 on Mar 1, 16 1:57 PM
Hey!!
When can we get to the next island? Finished Witchville and now all there is to do is play the daily quests and get gold from the gold mine, and harvest fire flies.
Waiting impatiently for the next island!!

gayle

Onyx27
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by Onyx27 on Mar 3, 16 4:19 PM
When will we get to the third island?!? I cant wait!!!

mmaxell
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

Spin the Wheel

[Post New]by mmaxell on Mar 25, 16 11:17 AM
My experience has been that the Support people are great, but I'm wondering why no one has answered this question in over a month ?!?!?

Where is the Crazy Wheel that I am supposed to spin ?????????????

Please answer!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Mar 25, 16 2:24 PM
After you lose a hidden object scene, you are given a choice of spinning the wheel or purchasing something to continue. Always choose spinning first. Click on the teeth to spin. However, once you spin, it takes 30 minutes in order to use the wheel again, but only after you've lost again.

RiaBonus
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by RiaBonus on Mar 26, 16 12:31 PM
What Hidden Object their's no hidden objects in this game

Edited on 03/26/2016 at 12:32:44 PM PST

RiaBonus
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by RiaBonus on Mar 26, 16 12:36 PM
So how do we get coins without having to pay real money for them ann so they will last for a good while

Edited on 03/26/2016 at 1:02:42 PM PST

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Mar 28, 16 8:04 AM
RiaBonus, sorry. I should have said matching scene instead of hidden object scene - any scene required to finish one of the steps along the way. Hope that's clearer.

[Post New]by Aunt_Silly on Mar 30, 16 8:35 AM
How do I go back to the first level? Am I allowed to move my resources?

RiaBonus
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by RiaBonus on Mar 30, 16 10:04 AM
As U just said that I looked and tried it Go back as well and I went to the List as the signs come up go to the Venus sign and the "Dragon Came Up" Just go there and Ur back but I still dont know it U have to start all the fireflies again in the new LvL

Ria

RiaBonus
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by RiaBonus on Mar 30, 16 10:06 AM
Fred_just_Fred wrote: RiaBonus, sorry. I should have said matching scene instead of hidden object scene - any scene required to finish one of the steps along the way. Hope that's clearer.

Yes TKS

RiaBonus
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

Spin the Wheel

[Post New]by RiaBonus on Apr 4, 16 12:00 PM
mmaxell wrote:My experience has been that the Support people are great, but I'm wondering why no one has answered this question in over a month ?!?!?

Where is the Crazy Wheel that I am supposed to spin ?????????????

Please answer!!!!!!!!

Maybe its talking about the Wheel spins at the end of a Lvl when U run out of Moves and then U have to pay 75 gold coins for the privilege HEY

RiaBonus
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

Blue Flies

[Post New]by RiaBonus on Apr 4, 16 12:12 PM
Blue Flies; where can I find some Blue Flies in the first LVL

Ria Need 800 Blue Flies to pass the Knights I have only 359

Edited on 04/04/2016 at 12:13:26 PM PST

[Post New]by ama_shani on Apr 20, 16 6:29 PM
I have enjoyed this game a great deal, but I've completed all levels. When is the next island scheduled for release?

[Post New]by unclepam11 on Apr 21, 16 11:23 PM
next update?????

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Apr 22, 16 4:32 PM
Hi ama_shani and unclepam11,

As with any other games offered on our site, the Forum Moderation Team doesn't receive advance information regarding updates. However, we'll be sure to post in this forum as soon as we have any news to share.

Thanks for your patience, and we hope you can continue to enjoy the game in the meantime.

bfgWaimea

Go to: