the otherside: realm of eons

[Post New]by cwazywabbit on Dec 6, 09 2:24 PM
i have got to the part where you have to find 9 glyphs.
i have found 8 of them but cant find the last one anywhere and the hint button dosent work on this one.
can any one help please

Re:the otherside: realm of eons

[Post New]by sharoyn2002 on Dec 6, 09 3:24 PM
I am having the same problem. even used the walkthrough, but been so long can't remember which ones i found, even min. the walkthrough and tried. Can't find #9

[Post New]by sharoyn2002 on Dec 6, 09 7:23 PM
the walkthrough is already out.

shanyem
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by shanyem on Dec 6, 09 9:29 PM
I've got the same problem - checked the walkthrough and still can't get the last glyph. Have a funny feeling they're gonna send an update and we're gonna have to play the game over cuz our saved game will be lost! Hate that!

mpdsb
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by mpdsb on Dec 6, 09 9:42 PM
The hardest one for me to find is the one at the bottom center of the screen on stone as I remember.

Re:Glyphs glitch

[Post New]by iseeit on Dec 8, 09 12:27 AM
Anybody find an answer to this? I used the walkthrough and I have gotten all of the ones listed..went through several times. There are none that I missed, so I think that the game did not count one(hence the no hint). Now I am stuck and cannot go forward. If anyone found out how to get around this please let me know.
Thanks

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on Dec 8, 09 5:06 AM
I had trouble finding the last one but the hint button did point to a spot on the screen. I just had to wait for it to light up and got the glyph.

Sounds like for some of you the hint button is not doing anything?

aalaurie
Minnow
Minnow
273 Posts

[Post New]by aalaurie on Dec 10, 09 2:40 PM
The 9th glyph is nowhere to be found and the hint button doesn't work. Any suggestions??? I see this is a common problem and wonder why the hint button is inoperative.

Other than this "speed bump" I do like this game a lot and would recommend it to anyone. Give it a try and see if you like it.

Go to: