[Post New]by buvez_rose on Oct 21, 09 6:01 PM
totally! i never finished...

hotaru71
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:Got too hard...

[Post New]by hotaru71 on Jan 9, 10 7:13 AM
keep trying, you'll get it. I posted a couple of times about hitting a brick wall, but just kept at it, trying some of the tricks mentioned by others, and not only beat the game, but managed to get all 3 stars on all levels except 1 in the last season. And I won't give up 'til I get that one, too. lots and lots of diet sodas and cinnabuns!!!

Velocity24
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by Velocity24 on Mar 21, 10 5:33 AM
I loevd this game! I forgot about it, but remember it was really hard with Brooke at the end.

[Post New]by songsmith2003 on Mar 21, 10 5:42 AM
I only made it up to where they hired in the writing talent. One of the few walkthrough/tips sites that talked about this game said you had to keep buying the manager brownies so she'd move really fast.

I did like this game a lot, though. The faces the accountant made kept me in stitches. Beef stroganof!

Justin96
Minnow
Minnow
223 Posts

[Post New]by Justin96 on Jan 2, 11 3:49 AM
songsmith2003 wrote:I only made it up to where they hired in the writing talent. One of the few walkthrough/tips sites that talked about this game said you had to keep buying the manager brownies so she'd move really fast.

Correction: The manager (Denise) eats brownies to reduce stress, the Diet Soda will increase her speed.

Go to: