Cards13
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

WHY under Card & Board Games?

[Post New]by Cards13 on Feb 9, 16 8:56 AM
HELLO BIG FISH,

Why place this game under Card & Board Games And Fantasy Mosaics under Puzzles?? They are basically the same games with slightly different lay outs. But this just makes it harder for people to find others like them.

[Removed by Moderator]

I admit this game is harder then the Fantasy Mosaics but a great addition to the collection.

Edited on 02/12/2016 at 2:38:41 PM PST

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

Re:WHY under Card & Board Games?

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Feb 12, 16 3:14 PM
Hi Cards13,

I wanted to stop by to address your question about the genre for this game. Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback for the genre of this game. I've gone ahead and passed your post along so it can be looked into further by the appropriate team.

The Forum Moderation Team also understands the frustration that spam may cause. I'd like to ask that we all please keep in mind the Forum Rules when posting. Specifically:

Do not respond to or comment on posts or discussions that break the rules. Report the post or discussion to a moderator. Contributing, even to mention that something breaks the rules, keeps that discussion visible and aggravates the problem.

The Moderation Team continues to request an upgrade to our spam filters, and we request that users please don't comment on or about the spam posts. This helps us streamline the necessary process of manually banning each spammer and deleting all of the spam posts in the forums.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgPanthalassa

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: WHY under Card & Board Games?

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Feb 21, 16 5:44 PM
Somebody paid attention: It's now correctly marked "Puzzle".

Go to: