Level 7 Tokyo

[Post New]by Magiemai on Feb 9, 16 10:28 AM
How do I get rid of Blake souvenirs with a chain and a red bow?

Re:Level 7 Tokyo

[Post New]by Magiemai on Feb 9, 16 10:29 AM
Meant black souvenirs with a chain and a red bow

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Level 7 Tokyo

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Feb 9, 16 12:48 PM
Hi Magiemai,

I see that you are inquiring as to how to free the chained souvenirs in Tokyo, Level 7.

What I found helped was to focus on making vertical line crushes. Horizontal line crushes can work, but I found vertical line crushes were more effective. Once you obtain these, go ahead and place them underneath the souvenirs on the same row. When they go off, it will clear that entire row as well as free the chained souvenir. The chained souvenir will then fall through the board. Once the souvenirs are taken care of, you can work on obtaining the score level requirement.

If you find that you are still having trouble, feel free to contact our Customer Support Team with the email address that is linked to your Gummy Drop! game. They are always willing to further assist.

Moving forward we ask that players with city level specific questions to post in the designated city thread. This will help to keep the Gummy Drop! forum organized. I'll include a link below to the main directory as well as the one for Tokyo. Thanks for your understanding.

Gummy Drop! City Directory - START HERE TO FIND LEVEL HELP

Tokyo - Level Help

Good luck!

bfgBellerophon

Edited on 02/09/2016 at 12:50:17 PM PST

Go to: