EmeraldY
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Crazy Wheel

[Post New]by EmeraldY on Feb 9, 16 8:24 PM
I love this game! BUT...is there a way to get to this wheel when I want to or do I have to wait for some circumstance to occur that brings it to me? Signed, Confused

bfgLianorm
608 Posts

Re:Crazy Wheel

[Post New]by bfgLianorm on Feb 10, 16 7:17 AM
Hey there EmeraldY,

For the wheel you mentioned, are you talking about the silly looking slot wheel?

If you are, this particular wheel will only appear when you've run out of moves on a level. This slot can be spun to earn an extra five moves, gain a life, or extra coins.

Hope this helps
bfgLianorm

snickums
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by snickums on Feb 12, 16 6:45 PM
I keep hitting spin the wheel for prizes, but no wheel come up. Am I missing something? Thanks

Penula
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Penula on Mar 12, 16 8:04 AM
So.....where do I find it? Where does it appear? What do I do?
(Sound confused? I am!)
Thanks so much!

anubischick
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

[Post New]by anubischick on Mar 15, 16 6:20 AM
You play a level and lose. Then you get the option to pay money to buy more moves or spin the wheel, choose the wheel and then click on it to spin it.

Finnakee
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

[Post New]by Finnakee on Mar 15, 16 9:11 AM
The wheel does not always work. Spins and freezes up the whole game and you have to reboot the game.

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Jun 18, 16 8:12 AM
Okay, so a friend asked me about the Crazy Wheel and I explained it shows up when you run out of moves on a level. She said she has never seen the Crazy Wheel and is now on third world. This caused me to search the forum and I looked at the three top threads - seems like a lot of people are asking about this. With the info that a player has never seen it leads me to wonder if this is a game glitch.

So my questions to the forum would be:
Has anyone that did not previously get the Crazy Wheel figure out how to get it?

Has anyone that had it missing from their game reported it as a glitch?

Was uninstall and reinstall of the game ever employed by someone that this aspect of the game was missing and it showed up?

Thanks!

Edited on 06/18/2016 at 8:16:25 AM PST

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by mpendo on Jun 18, 16 8:19 AM
I have a vague recollection of a similar problem being mentioned long ago, that is the couldn't see all of the wheel so they couldn't spin. I believe they solved it by changing screen parameters? switching to smaller screen?

As for the freezing, sounds like glitch. Don't know...

Edited on 06/18/2016 at 8:22:57 AM PST

Go to: