Taltam1
Clownfish
Clownfish
525 Posts

Beware the 30th Generation!

[Post New]by Taltam1 on Dec 6, 09 8:06 PM
This generation seems to be the game ender. The following has occurred in three of my families:

--the "new generation" button is still active.
--the new adoptee does not show up in the family tree
--no marriage proposals

Two of the families I just deleted. For one family, I starved the peep out just to see what would happen. I had gotten up to 95-96 trophies and had TRILLIONS of dollars. I've started over but not with the same enthusiasm as at first.

jorob716
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

Re:Beware the 30th Generation!

[Post New]by jorob716 on Dec 12, 09 6:04 PM
I've been playing this game since May 8 of this year. Was so excited, had five families. Had to restart several times because of either inability to have children, stubborness and refused or just didn't want one by the man/woman they were married to. I was estatic when children were born, new marriages, cried when my peeps died . . . but as of today . . . this game is more of a chore each day and no longer any enthusiasm left. I feel like a caregiver for a terminally ill friend or family member. I go in each day to make sure they eat, clean up their house, etc. One of my families is generation 25, over 105 billion dollars, needs twins, six children, lottery and a dragonfly (which I have been searching for over the last 10 generations). All this money and nothing left to spend it on. The other long term family is generation 23 with over 98 billion dollars, needs perfect match, lottery and the gray butterfly with spots on its wings. Again, all this money and nothing of value but medicine if they are a "bit sick" or trivial bs kind of stuff. I keep hoping that LDW is going to give us an update with some of the many suggestions we loyal players have given them to add a little "spunk" to the game.

Does anyone else feel the same about this game? I'm so bored with it I am ready to uninstall and forget about it. It's just that I have put so much time, emotion and energy into it and am not one to give up easily.

mjsurfergirl
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by mjsurfergirl on Dec 26, 09 9:58 PM
jorob716 wrote:I've been playing this game since May 8 of this year. Was so excited, had five families. Had to restart several times because of either inability to have children, stubborness and refused or just didn't want one by the man/woman they were married to. I was estatic when children were born, new marriages, cried when my peeps died . . . but as of today . . . this game is more of a chore each day and no longer any enthusiasm left. I feel like a caregiver for a terminally ill friend or family member. I go in each day to make sure they eat, clean up their house, etc. One of my families is generation 25, over 105 billion dollars, needs twins, six children, lottery and a dragonfly (which I have been searching for over the last 10 generations). All this money and nothing left to spend it on. The other long term family is generation 23 with over 98 billion dollars, needs perfect match, lottery and the gray butterfly with spots on its wings. Again, all this money and nothing of value but medicine if they are a "bit sick" or trivial bs kind of stuff. I keep hoping that LDW is going to give us an update with some of the many suggestions we loyal players have given them to add a little "spunk" to the game." i kno how feel i did the same thing and i just got new computer and had to start over so now its like a chor and i hav no money

Does anyone else feel the same about this game? I'm so bored with it I am ready to uninstall and forget about it. It's just that I have put so much time, emotion and energy into it and am not one to give up easily.

[Post New]by nat0781 on Dec 30, 09 3:37 PM
yea i kinda feel the same but i have just started mine so i have no money but dont like the thought of earning loads of money then not being able to spend it surely there is something they can add on to this there is so much room for expension !!!

coolerb6
Minnow
Minnow
299 Posts

[Post New]by coolerb6 on Jan 5, 10 2:46 PM
jorob716 wrote:I've been playing this game since May 8 of this year. Was so excited, had five families. Had to restart several times because of either inability to have children, stubborness and refused or just didn't want one by the man/woman they were married to. I was estatic when children were born, new marriages, cried when my peeps died . . . but as of today . . . this game is more of a chore each day and no longer any enthusiasm left. I feel like a caregiver for a terminally ill friend or family member. I go in each day to make sure they eat, clean up their house, etc. One of my families is generation 25, over 105 billion dollars, needs twins, six children, lottery and a dragonfly (which I have been searching for over the last 10 generations). All this money and nothing left to spend it on. The other long term family is generation 23 with over 98 billion dollars, needs perfect match, lottery and the gray butterfly with spots on its wings. Again, all this money and nothing of value but medicine if they are a "bit sick" or trivial bs kind of stuff. I keep hoping that LDW is going to give us an update with some of the many suggestions we loyal players have given them to add a little "spunk" to the game.

my money went to the max

Go to: