Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by crystalwitch1955 on Jun 11, 17 1:08 AM
WrongAgain wrote:Hi. I started this game during the Fall Event, got frustrated and stopped. Started again during the Winter Event and again stopped out of frustration. I started playing in earnest during the Spring Event, got some friends, which helped. I am now at level 32 but I seem to end up frustrated with low coins, low diamonds, low stamps, low pet food and every time I "do the rounds", I end up spending more on the crafting for the people in the castle than I got on my rounds. Is this the way it keeps going? Or does it get better with time? I have read the many tips for playing, but nowhere does it say the frustration will end. Life itself can be frustrating and a game should be relaxing to play. If it gets better, I will keep going, but I don't know if I need this kind of frustration on a daily basis. Can anyone tell me that it gets better? Thank you.

Hi. I've been playing this game for around three years now, and it does get frustrating at times but I enjoy it enough to persevere. Coconuts is right, keep doing the rounds to build up your inventory and you will find that when the next update does come, you will have the items you need. Also, every new update brings new hidden object scenes and these usually cost a lot of coins to open. It is also worth logging on every day to get the daily bonus - after you have completed a certain amount, you get a cute little elephant pet which you can't get anywhere else (check your achievement list). As you are on level 32, you must have a lot of the areas open now so if you are bored with the opening scene and castle , go to the town or one of the other areas; you will also find you get different inventory items in the other areas. Another thing I learned a long while back, is that when you are asked to craft something for a quest, (unless it is a specific item) craft the simple food. It only costs 200 coins plus 5 medallions, and you often get the higher value foods as the 'free gifts' as well. It is a relatively cheap way of crafting, saves and adds to your inventory and ensures that you have a good supply of food for your pets. Enjoy!

Edited on 06/11/2017 at 1:14:42 AM PST

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by QuinnCassidy on Jun 12, 17 2:50 AM

Edited on 06/12/2017 at 5:45:10 AM PST

[Post New]by Maxtalar on Jun 12, 17 6:04 AM

Edited on 06/12/2017 at 6:11:59 AM PST

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by Delmarm on Jun 13, 17 2:25 AM

Edited on 06/13/2017 at 6:49:50 AM PST

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by Podols on Jun 15, 17 3:40 AM

Edited on 06/15/2017 at 6:36:51 AM PST

[Post New]by Jomama1961 on Jun 15, 17 12:57 PM
I could really use some friends. I play almost everyday. I will send gifts.

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by oliverghipson on Jun 15, 17 10:56 PM

Edited on 06/16/2017 at 5:40:42 AM PST

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by MarieBlanch on Jun 16, 17 2:26 AM

Edited on 06/16/2017 at 5:39:49 AM PST

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by danepiedt15 on Jun 16, 17 2:48 AM

Edited on 06/16/2017 at 5:37:55 AM PST

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by JanetCauthe on Jun 16, 17 4:06 AM

Edited on 06/16/2017 at 5:38:52 AM PST

[Post New]by wispytenatious on Jun 16, 17 10:49 AM
Hey, I'm back after the crash and am looking for my old friends. I play as logistic and my new Id is a860775. Please find me again .

MariteB
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by MariteB on Jun 16, 17 8:31 PM
crystalwitch1955 wrote:
WrongAgain wrote:Hi. I started this game during the Fall Event, got frustrated and stopped. Started again during the Winter Event and again stopped out of frustration. I started playing in earnest during the Spring Event, got some friends, which helped. I am now at level 32 but I seem to end up frustrated with low coins, low diamonds, low stamps, low pet food and every time I "do the rounds", I end up spending more on the crafting for the people in the castle than I got on my rounds. Is this the way it keeps going? Or does it get better with time? I have read the many tips for playing, but nowhere does it say the frustration will end. Life itself can be frustrating and a game should be relaxing to play. If it gets better, I will keep going, but I don't know if I need this kind of frustration on a daily basis. Can anyone tell me that it gets better? Thank you.

Hi. I've been playing this game for around three years now, and it does get frustrating at times but I enjoy it enough to persevere. Coconuts is right, keep doing the rounds to build up your inventory and you will find that when the next update does come, you will have the items you need. Also, every new update brings new hidden object scenes and these usually cost a lot of coins to open. It is also worth logging on every day to get the daily bonus - after you have completed a certain amount, you get a cute little elephant pet which you can't get anywhere else (check your achievement list). As you are on level 32, you must have a lot of the areas open now so if you are bored with the opening scene and castle , go to the town or one of the other areas; you will also find you get different inventory items in the other areas. Another thing I learned a long while back, is that when you are asked to craft something for a quest, (unless it is a specific item) craft the simple food. It only costs 200 coins plus 5 medallions, and you often get the higher value foods as the 'free gifts' as well. It is a relatively cheap way of crafting, saves and adds to your inventory and ensures that you have a good supply of food for your pets. Enjoy!

Don't let inventory items drop below 20 ... and don't forget to do the puzzles which recharge after 5 hours. I have piled up thousands of diamonds as well as lots of eggs and expensive inventory... I never pay to play it is all free

Happy gaming, Marite.

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by garyfrangs35 on Jun 17, 17 12:05 AM

Edited on 06/17/2017 at 10:55:36 AM PST

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by AllenCoffie on Jun 17, 17 12:19 AM

Edited on 06/17/2017 at 10:55:52 AM PST

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by stanprokop39 on Jun 18, 17 11:42 PM

Edited on 06/19/2017 at 2:56:12 PM PST

[Post New]by MissLouLou22 on Jun 19, 17 2:16 AM
Seriously stuck. I cannot email Big Fish - it keeps bouncing back saying undeliverable. I cannot submit a help desk ticket as there seems to be an issue on that page. I get as far as selecting the type of issue and then nothing else on the page comes up. I have lost all my progress in the game and it has sent me back to the beginning on Level 1 - as if I was playing for the first time! How can I get this issue sorted!
Seriously annoyed!

MariteB
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by MariteB on Jun 19, 17 10:28 AM
MissLouLou22 wrote:Seriously stuck. I cannot email Big Fish - it keeps bouncing back saying undeliverable. I cannot submit a help desk ticket as there seems to be an issue on that page. I get as far as selecting the type of issue and then nothing else on the page comes up. I have lost all my progress in the game and it has sent me back to the beginning on Level 1 - as if I was playing for the first time! How can I get this issue sorted!
Seriously annoyed!

Hi Miss LouLou22,

Sorry you have this problem...it's happened to me to me twice in the 3+ years I have been playing this game. Hopefully you know your game id number. You can contact Big Fish via the web if you are unable to do so within the game. They can restore your progress and inventory...however, you will need to regain friends.

Good luck, Marite

[Post New]by gerald16351 on Jun 19, 17 4:25 PM
Hi all had to get new computer so started a new game with new id so add me all please!!!! 678080 thnx!!!!!

c0c0_nuts
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by c0c0_nuts on Jun 19, 17 6:05 PM
gerald16351 wrote:Hi all had to get new computer so started a new game with new id so add me all please!!!!

Customer support can transfer your progress from your old id to your new id, if you want them to.

Since you are a PC player, you can get more friends by posting your new id in the PC Friend Codes thread.
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/2800/265608.page

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by WillieNees on Jun 19, 17 10:27 PM

Edited on 06/20/2017 at 9:39:00 AM PST

Go to: