candydog
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Castle

[Post New]by candydog on Dec 7, 09 8:27 AM
I'm at the castle you have to find hieroglphs. I found all but one. The hint button doesn't work . I wait for the lighting but it doesn't show the last one. Can anyone help. Thank-you

Re:Castle

[Post New]by minooka on Dec 7, 09 8:37 AM
I'm having the same problem - were you able to fix it?

Bella43099
Guppy
Guppy
132 Posts

[Post New]by Bella43099 on Dec 7, 09 9:26 AM
The last One I Found was the Triangle Which Is On The Building The Hint Does work Hit The Clock And Not The Word Hint Any Help???

[Post New]by carol4161m on Dec 7, 09 7:03 PM
I'm having the same problem. Has anyone found an answer? It would be a shame to have to start over. We are almost to the end.

robin2u
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by robin2u on Dec 8, 09 10:12 PM
Hey, I'm having the same problem, and my hint button doesn't work, either. I checked screenshots from the walkthrough here AND on gamezebo, and there are no missing hieroglyphs for me to find! Dang.

[Post New]by iseeit on Dec 8, 09 10:32 PM
Same problem here..I found all the heiroglyphs but the game did not count the last one. Is there going to be a fix? Do we get a game credit if they don't fix it?
Thanks

[Post New]by courtsmom1 on Dec 9, 09 9:05 AM
I'm having the same issue. However, last night when I got to this part I was able to find all of them and then the game froze. When I went back in today, I had to redo this whole part and now it's not working right. I hope someone can tell us something soon...

[Post New]by saunders19 on Dec 11, 09 6:42 PM
same problem?????????????//

Go to: