havin big probz with this game

[Post New]by shazzeb on Dec 7, 09 11:26 AM
this game took so long to down load cos there was no trail version & now that i have down loaded it im stuck if doesnt tell you what to do i am still in the house @ the begining iv spoken to the police man & the man in the shop also the man & parrot by the bout and that it i dont knw where else to go pppplllzzz help me.

Re:havin big probz with this game

[Post New]by MsLin1270 on Dec 7, 09 11:37 AM
Use the walkthru. It has lots of hints.

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

havin big probz with this game

[Post New]by robin94122 on Dec 7, 09 6:00 PM
shazzeb wrote:this game took so long to down load cos there was no trail version & now that i have down loaded it im stuck if doesnt tell you what to do i am still in the house @ the begining iv spoken to the police man & the man in the shop also the man & parrot by the bout and that it i dont knw where else to go pppplllzzz help me.

Probably the simplest thing to do is just to check the Blog Walkthrough which is posted free here at Big Fish Games. It has detailed instructions and screenshots, so it should help.

To get to the Blog Walkthrough, just click on the Try This Game link at the top of this page, then click on the link to the Blog Walkthrough.

Good luck!
Robin

Pertigal
Shark
Shark
10,783 Posts

Walkthrough not working for me

[Post New]by Pertigal on Dec 8, 09 1:18 PM
I'm following the instructions for using the watering can and wire to fix the ladle but it's not working. If the walkthrough's not right, I don't know WHAT to do! Please help!

Pertigal
Shark
Shark
10,783 Posts

Fixed it, but still stumped

[Post New]by Pertigal on Dec 8, 09 2:35 PM
I figured out what I did wrong (the rose is part of the watering can, not part of the fishing net). Now I've done everything the walkthrough says but the scooter still won't start. Beginning to get very frustrated with this game! Went through walkthrough multiple times and even redid some things just to be sure....what can I do?

Pertigal
Shark
Shark
10,783 Posts

never mind

[Post New]by Pertigal on Dec 8, 09 2:52 PM
got it. This game is annoying and I am tired of watching her walk around. *grumble grumble*

Go to: