THE SULTANS LABYRINTH

EdnaMoles
Clownfish
Clownfish
824 Posts

THE SULTANS LABYRINTH

[Post New]by EdnaMoles on May 22, 08 4:09 AM
Downloaded and played for about 10min, kind of like Lj, I liked it.

Re: THE SULTANS LABYRINTH

[Post New]by Basketcase327 on May 22, 08 6:20 AM
Edna:
I like this game too, but wish it was a little harder. It has great potential! The puzzles are pretty easy, as are the hidden objects, but they change up the play a lot which is nice. I also like finding the matching items, that is different. I have played for about a half hour and haven't had to use a hint, so that says how easy it is. (lol) If it gets a little tougher in the next half hour I'll probably buy it.

scotcat
Flounder
Flounder
2,349 Posts

[Post New]by scotcat on May 22, 08 7:28 AM
I played the demo. Made it through about 20 levels and never used a hint. Very easy. Only about 6 types of games which sound like a lot, but they become redundent because they are so easy.

Hidden Objects
Spot The Differences
Matching Pairs
Puzzle Pieces
Match Item To The Original
Figure Out What To Do Scene

I feel like the makers of this game were either on a low budget or it was their first attempt at this type of game (or both). Not sure I will buy this one.

BTW.... YEAH! David Cook won American Idol!

GinaBean
Manatee
Manatee
4,361 Posts

[Post New]by GinaBean on May 23, 08 6:28 AM
Not a big American Idol fan myself, but I'm a HUGE Dancing With The Stars junkie! Yay, Kristi! That girl can certainly shake what her momma gave her!

karenplop
Catfish
Catfish
1,609 Posts

[Post New]by karenplop on May 23, 08 11:17 AM
I'm still debating with myself if I should buy or not. Played the demo and did have fun, but do I want to do the same things all of the time like in HO Show? Not sure. If I do buy, it will give me something else to do while waiting for bigger and better things. Like I always say, at least it keeps me off the streets and out of bars. Love BF and Pogo.

scotcat
Flounder
Flounder
2,349 Posts

[Post New]by scotcat on May 23, 08 3:43 PM
LisaB19 wrote:I'm going to make you all jealous. In the past few weeks I've been to two tapings of Dancing, one of American Idol and one of Ellen!

Lisa :)

The AI tour kicks off just 45 minutes from my house, but I'm not going. I am more of a sit at home and watch on TV kind of person. I don't even go to the theater. I wait for the DVD to come out. :-)) Going to the tapings must have been fun though.

GinaBean
Manatee
Manatee
4,361 Posts

[Post New]by GinaBean on May 23, 08 4:21 PM
Oh man, Lisa, I AM jealous! So tell me, are Jason Taylor and Cristian de la Fuente just as HOT in person as they are on TV? Woo baby, those two steamed up my TV screen! And made me wish I was 20 years younger!

[Post New]by Basketcase327 on May 23, 08 8:45 PM
Lisa, OMG! How lucky are you? Ellen for goodness sake, Idol AND DWTS! Get out! Who do you know and how much will it cost me? lol Just kidding, but I am jealous and can't image how fun that must have been.

[Post New]by Basketcase327 on May 23, 08 8:48 PM
BTW, has anyone bought this game yet and do you recommend it? I'm still procrastinating.

GinaBean
Manatee
Manatee
4,361 Posts

[Post New]by GinaBean on May 24, 08 7:16 AM
Well Basketcase, in my opinion, don't bother. I made it half-way through on the trial version alone, so I'd say this is a pretty short game. Not only that, I find some of the levels repetitive and boring, especially putting the puzzle pieces in their proper places, I didn't have to burn a single brain cell for that one. The only thing I liked about this game were the levels where you had to find and use objects together and in sequence in order to advance, reminded me of my 2nd favorite game Azada. Too bad really, this game had potential, but it was just WAY too easy.

LisaB19
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,381 Posts

[Post New]by LisaB19 on May 24, 08 8:28 AM
My nephew got the tickets. There is a site that you can go to that manages several shows for getting audiences. You sign up and when tickets become available they email you.

All my years living in So Cal, I've never gone to one. I move to Florida and come back for a visit and go to 4 of them!

And yes, Jason and Chrisitan were even hotter in person. We were there the night that Christian hurt his arm.

Lisa

mlp62
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by mlp62 on May 28, 08 7:33 PM
Has anyone been able to get all the way through this game? I'm not crazy about it but I bought it so I'd like to finish it. About halfway through there's a room with a flute on the floor. To open the door, you have to find 12 music notes. I can find eleven but the twelfth doesn't seem to exist. I've restarted at least five times and even gone over the screen with a magnifying glass but no luck. And there are no hints available for the door opening logic puzzles so I'm stuck. Has anybody been able to find twelve notes?

[Post New]by purplescapolite on Jun 12, 08 7:20 PM
Hey mlp62.....I just read your post and that is the exact page that I am stuck on. I saw the music notes, but can't find that fifth spade. Can you help??

BelindaR53
Clownfish
Clownfish
800 Posts

[Post New]by BelindaR53 on Jul 10, 08 12:48 AM
mlp62 wrote:Has anyone been able to get all the way through this game? I'm not crazy about it but I bought it so I'd like to finish it. About halfway through there's a room with a flute on the floor. To open the door, you have to find 12 music notes. I can find eleven but the twelfth doesn't seem to exist. I've restarted at least five times and even gone over the screen with a magnifying glass but no luck. And there are no hints available for the door opening logic puzzles so I'm stuck. Has anybody been able to find twelve notes?

[b]Has anyone found the last musical note?? I'm going nuts trying to find it. HELP!

[Post New]by maddy1113 on Oct 9, 08 7:19 AM
purplescapolite wrote:

Hi folks!! I just found this forum tonight. I have been playing "The Sultan's Labyrinth" and enjoying it very much. I have found it comparatively easy. However, I am stuck on one of the puzzles. You have to find five spades and place them into a book. I have found four of them and can not locate the fifth. Does anyone know what I am referring to and can you help me? Thanks very much!!

GeeBee
Narwhal
Narwhal
32,109 Posts

Re:THE SULTANS LABYRINTH

[Post New]by GeeBee on Oct 16, 08 2:57 AM
I'm glad this one is on the Octoberfest List of games because I played the demo and have decided to purchase it. I'm half way to my goal now of 6 games....

Happy Clownfish,
Gee

[Post New]by bobby046 on Oct 31, 08 7:11 AM
Can anyone help me find the fifth spade please. Thanks all

Bobby

[Post New]by spottedhorse87 on May 20, 09 2:14 PM
Hello....does anyone know where that 12th musical note is?

[Post New]by Gothicrose100 on Oct 27, 09 8:48 AM
the last music note looks like it is on the top of the white bottle by the door, but alas, when I click on it nothing happens (
I did however find all 5 spades, one is green on the statue on the left and one appears to be an almost brown color, harder to detect

[Post New]by tjfleitas on Nov 14, 09 12:58 PM
the twelve keys??? the hardest one i had finding was on the statue on the left,
it was in the crook of the arm. i never actually saw it. just got lucky.

Go to: