Magic fountains

[Post New]by Minacat on Feb 11, 16 6:54 PM
Hello everyone
I just want to talk/suggest something that has bugged me from the very beginning of playing "Sunken secrets". The magic fountains!!! Yes, they are needed and pretty darn cool, but I hate the way there is always a indicator over them. When you have your max magic amount, this thing should just go away instead of turning red.... The red indicator gets in the way of other things and just gets plan annoying. There's really no reason for it either. The blue indicator is fine when you do in fact need magic, but there is no reason to have the red indicator once the max amount is achieved.. It's redundant! Please people of Big Fish, consider getting rid of the red indicators above magic fountains. They make it darn near impossible to enjoy all the little details in the game, make it hard to set things up, and get in the way of other needed stuff!!! Rant over! Thank you!

Oh also please add more food options. Such as fish, sea weed, oysters, lobsters.. And have a fishing shack and processing plant for it all. These islanders are really lacking in their dietary needs! And ANIMALS!!! There needs to be animals! Pets, sheep for wool, cows for real milk, chickens for eggs... Things like that!

Re:Magic fountains

[Post New]by Purdyenough on Feb 11, 16 10:18 PM
Yes the red indicators bug me too because you can't move them around where you want them, they get in the way of each other and other things. They cover other fountains and the pretty island you built. I think the animal thing would be awesome. I love pigs and would love to have a few on my island.

[Post New]by Minacat on Feb 12, 16 4:47 AM
I'm happy to see someone else agrees with me! I really don't have many complaints about the game as a whole, but these things really annoy me. It won't deter me from playing but it might turn some people off toward the game

[Post New]by Azkadelliasky on Feb 12, 16 5:15 AM
I'm all in favor of getting rid of the red indicators they are in the way most the time. And we could definitely use more food options

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Feb 12, 16 2:10 PM
Hi Everyone,

Thanks for sharing your feedback regarding the magic fountain indicators as well as the food options. These are all great suggestions, and the Forum Mods will be sure to share them with the appropriate teams.

In the meantime, we hope you all continue to enjoy the game!

bfgWaimea

GemmaJ
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by GemmaJ on Feb 12, 16 10:20 PM
I'd love to have the option to trade in some fountains or other magic-producing items and put even part of what I paid for them toward something else. I purchased some at low levels that are now taking up space for very little return.

[Post New]by Purdyenough on Feb 13, 16 5:23 AM
Yes the lower ones have to be monitored more often to get the rewards. Because they come up to power faster. If you wait until others are ready you will be missing on a lot of magic. I see your point. Trade lower ones for higher magic items. What a great idea. High 5

[Post New]by Minacat on Feb 13, 16 11:39 AM
I really like that idea Gemma J!!! Get rid of the red indicator and make it possible to trade in the lower magic giving fountains for better magical stuff! Perfect!

Gin023
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by Gin023 on Feb 13, 16 12:52 PM
Love GemmaJ's idea! When I visit other players island, I'm always amazed at how clean and organized it looks over mine. - It's simply because I don't see their indicators. Lol!

Aperica
Guppy
Guppy
140 Posts

[Post New]by Aperica on Feb 13, 16 5:35 PM
Agree with comments on the indicators. Newer players may not know/remember that the fountains used to give partial amounts of energy. That made it handy to harvest the lower amount fountains and pick up a little extra from the others.

In the December update the programmers changed that to make us wait until each fountain was fully charged.

Another thought about trading in fountains....once you get the max energy of 9340, it is beneficial to have as many fountains as possible.

The Diver quest can be completed in 2 minutes with max number of fountains and can be completed once a day.

Recharging to 9340 takes about 4 hours. Clustering fountains the in the lower areas of the island makes it quicker to harvest. The magicians can fill in the spaces with flower/mushrooms to keep the krocks away.

Go to: