Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Reflections of Life: Dark Architect here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Feb 12, 16 12:35 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 02/12/2016 at 7:09:35 AM PST

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Reflections of Life: Dark Architect here.

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Feb 12, 16 7:10 AM
Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Reflections of Life: Dark Architect here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, as do the developers as well as your fellow gamers. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Reflections of Life: Dark Architect.
2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.
3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.
4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning.

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM any one of our Moderators.

bfgWaimea

roaming
Clownfish
Clownfish
644 Posts

[Post New]by roaming on Feb 12, 16 9:27 PM
Fantasy and magic, worlds being destroyed, a queen who needs rescuing... but too many mini-games ruined the flow of the story for me. The title hints at darkness, but bright colors and sparkling reflections dominated the artwork. One HOS involved a pop-up book with beautiful pages that unfold and fold! Wow!! That alone was worth playing the demo!

Personally, I had a hard time getting into this game, but I think it will certainly have high appeal to lovers of fantasy and puzzle fans. There's a lot to do and look at, so have fun.

Fifiluna614
Guppy
Guppy
128 Posts

[Post New]by Fifiluna614 on Apr 23, 16 10:16 AM
So many gizmos, gadgets and doodads! So many places to put them! This is a fun game with lots to do, but a map sure would have been useful. At least the hint button works well....I would be lost without it. The theme of resurrecting a lost love has been used many times before, but the gameplay always matters more to me than the story line, and the gameplay here is addicting - once I get started it's difficult to find a place to stop.

MaryLent
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

[Post New]by MaryLent on May 6, 16 5:26 PM
there is a globe, lower left

Go to: