machamc
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

Where are comments and reviews?

[Post New]by machamc on Dec 8, 09 10:13 AM
I really appreciate reading the comments and reviews especially for the large file games with no demos. All I seem to be able to find are questions and answers for problems people are having with the game.

They may be mixed up in the first topic but there are almost 200 posts and the first three pages are just problem solving.

There is usually a topic called "Comments and Reviews" - are there comments and reviews somewhere and I am just missing them?

Edited on 12/08/2009 at 10:16:20 AM PST

vicalana
Stingray
Stingray
5,296 Posts

Re:Where are comments and reviews?

[Post New]by vicalana on Dec 8, 09 11:12 AM
Have you checked out Gamezebo? Usually very reliable. I can mention this site (I think) cos it's not a competitor. Good luck

mcquigan
Clownfish
Clownfish
726 Posts

[Post New]by mcquigan on Dec 9, 09 7:27 AM
I'll add a review here.
I loved it. It starts where the first one ends, you then go about the island accomplishing tasks to get you off the island.
Many of the locales are the same, but they've added a couple of new places, and incorporated a shortcut map (this is enabled once you find a particular area).
Good story, great graphics, long game length. There are two endings to choose from depending on your actions. You will know when you are at the end; you can save there, and then play both endings.

dixielady627g
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,216 Posts

[Post New]by dixielady627g on Dec 10, 09 3:16 PM
Gameboomers also has a review.

Go to: