Chuck_Havens
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

Re:Post any game related technical issues here only

[Post New]by Chuck_Havens on Nov 28, 16 9:19 AM
Could not connect to multiplayer server earlier today. Using desktop PC and Chrome.

I could fish and got the scuba gear for a quest.

I turned in the scuba gear. Went to Event area. The screen was mostly black. Signed out and signed back in. All okay, but I did not return to AI to check the multiplayer server.

Edited at 1728 Mountain STANDARD Time: Returned to AI later in the day (like, after Noon Pacific Time). Multiplayer server and chat were working.

Edited on 11/28/2016 at 4:27:47 PM PST

[Post New]by planetseibert on Nov 30, 16 6:28 AM
AI not loading or working this has been going on for several days

[Post New]by luvcoastin on Nov 30, 16 7:06 AM
Amicus Island not loading completely. Can get the quests but can't complete them because nothing loads. Example: quest is Trash Collection, yet there is no trash to pick up.

[Post New]by Lepidop on Nov 30, 16 7:44 AM
I'm having the same issues. This has happened several times in the last couple of weeks.

It's too bad they don't post a heads up on this when you sign in.

[Post New]by gen497 on Nov 30, 16 8:31 AM
I'm having trouble loading the multiserver on amicus Island. I can't see other players and I'm unable to do my daily quests.

[Post New]by erika_kramer1 on Nov 30, 16 9:58 AM
@ Lepidop: We can't really give a heads up that chat is going to crash because the server is acting up. We do try to restart it as soon as we find it down though.

[Post New]by Lepidop on Nov 30, 16 6:36 PM
Thanks Erika

Sorry "heads up" was not the right wording. More like a statement "We are currently having issues with our server". So people realize it's not their computer. I'm sure this may even help with ticket volume.

reallyl8
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by reallyl8 on Dec 19, 16 3:21 AM
ok once more i'm not able to get chat to pop up and can't do ai.. i have cleared my cache, on all the different browsers i have tried unsuccessfully to use.. that would be, chrome, firefox, edge, and ie. this has happened in the past. i'm hoping that u guys see a trend and get the developers on it with out me having to go thru opening a ticket, dr. felix, ect. however, if i am the only one this is happening to, i will open a ticket.. what do u advise pls?

[Post New]by echaos on Dec 19, 16 3:27 AM
i'm having the same chat issue again today. Can't do some of the Amicus Isle quests because I can't connect to multiplayer.

[Post New]by owned_by_a_cat on Dec 19, 16 7:18 AM
I am having trouble with Amicus Island as well. The ground is surprisingly clean and there are no other players flitting about. There is no trash, poo, or coconuts littering the map which makes it impossible to collect 52 coconuts.

The fishing task and treasure hunt were finished though.

[Post New]by owned_by_a_cat on Dec 19, 16 7:19 AM
and my turkey's name has disappeared.

[Post New]by erika_kramer1 on Dec 19, 16 9:28 AM
Chat should be back up now.

[Post New]by shslittlegirl1 on Jan 1, 17 12:26 PM
can not close out the daily reward screen so i can not play today chat shows up so it is not connected to that as a possible issue i play on firefox

[Post New]by GuppyFishGirl on Jan 1, 17 12:41 PM
Same with me, I cannot close the daily reward screen so I can't play either. Yknow, some in-game compensation would be nice. Like some free energy packs.

[Post New]by planetseibert on Jan 1, 17 1:04 PM
cannot close daily reward screen

Chevalis
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by Chevalis on Jan 1, 17 1:05 PM
Many people are experiencing not being able to close the news screen. Including me as well.

[Post New]by Lorelay80 on Jan 1, 17 1:13 PM
Same problem here. Hope it will be fixed soon. Can't wait to try out my new pets and mounts.

Discus3
Minnow
Minnow
238 Posts

[Post New]by Discus3 on Jan 1, 17 1:14 PM
I can't close the Daily News screen either. It started about 12 Noon, Pacific Time.

I know a fast way to get the attention of an Administrator, but I will not do it.

Edited on 01/01/2017 at 1:19:01 PM PST

[Post New]by BuddhaBuddy on Jan 1, 17 2:18 PM
It looks like the non-closing dialog is happening on all platforms, not just BFG.

[Post New]by zebrafan on Jan 1, 17 2:19 PM
also unable to close Latest News screen in order to play game, although it was not an issue 6 hours ago

Go to: