Re:Post any Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery PC technical issues here only

[Post New]by maramuresland on Mar 12, 14 10:12 PM
its hapening again,its loading for eternity and finally im in -biiig surprize=my energiy conter is on 1point (just was 1 yesterday when i close).Please do something.Its veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery frustrating.
stefandana
serious-u want me to leave the game???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/

[Post New]by maramuresland on Mar 12, 14 11:28 PM
last night i close the game(and the notebook) with energy on counter.Today i wait 12-13minutes to load the game arghhhhrrrrr and after that i found the counter with 1 energy???wtfwtfwtf????.From 3 days my teslacoil is out of gold(and i play a loat).Please fix the 3 problem
stefandana
or dark manor 570831
yes its happening again.
PLEASe its DM a antistress game or a heartatack game.I play(i want to) the game in every mornig for a half hour before i go to work( to start a good day) and afternoon for ~3-6 hours~. for antistress and to leave a hard day back.But in the last days(week) its almost imposible to play with pleasure the DM.Loading for eternity,crashes,,,no internet conect*(and i have a good internet con)'',energy counter lost(like yesterday and today),the spin and teslacoil is out of gold ,and......
YOU (the DM) team is owe my for the stress 50energy point and minimum 250goldbars ,its (to say) a reparation for all the bad day and the anger you product to my

Kirland
Manatee
Manatee
3,699 Posts

[Post New]by Kirland on Mar 12, 14 11:37 PM
My game says I do not have an internet connection. I checked and I am connected. I did a restart on my computer -- have waited for a few hours and still have the same "no internet" message.

My DM is 1408911.

Thanks

[Post New]by maramuresland on Mar 13, 14 8:29 AM
Its NOT POSIBLE.That is just screwing with me.Im got home from work and nothing.The energy counter not work.[Removed by Moderator]
stefandana
or dark manor 570831

Edited on 03/15/2014 at 11:20:52 AM PST

Miss_Laulau
Manatee
Manatee
3,571 Posts

[Post New]by Miss_Laulau on Mar 13, 14 11:24 AM
maramuresland: we all share your frustrations but you will not get your help here. You will need to contact Customer Support directly. See at the bottom of the page and look for Get Help then click on Customer Support. I hope your problem can be resolved.

tcarter50
Guppy
Guppy
123 Posts

[Post New]by tcarter50 on Mar 13, 14 3:23 PM
After today's server maintenance I was replacing some items with items to give me more juju and the game froze had to ctl alt del to get out of it I had not had this problem before today and I hope this is not a result of today's downtime.

[Post New]by arcadiarose on Mar 14, 14 9:48 AM
For the last week (since midday last Friday), I've experienced lags and freezing when loading screens. I can visit 2-3 friends before that goes haywire with slow loading, freezing, the reward screen never showing up, etc.

My energy counter timer freezes sporadically. I accept gifts but the energy is not always added to my counter.

I installed today's update. It fixed nothing.

I uninstalled and reinstalled the game. It fixed nothing.

I don't understand what today's update was supposed to fix; I see no difference.

LaReinaGitana
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,007 Posts

[Post New]by LaReinaGitana on Mar 15, 14 2:20 PM
Lately I have been having a problem with the neighbors screen.

When I hit the "load more" button, the number of neighbors/gifts/messages in the icon at the bottom of the screen doubles; then the entire list disappears (except the frame and the blue/green background) and everything freezes. Can't use escape or alt-control-delete; I have to reboot my computer to reload the game.

Is there a fix for this? Thanks!

ozgurl
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by ozgurl on Mar 16, 14 3:10 AM
on the Ballroom scene in HOP ticker mode my objects are flashing in, then changing what they are. If I don't select either the original or the new, I get a cross for each.

This game has soooo many bugs....

panzer225
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by panzer225 on Mar 16, 14 10:09 AM
I run a Windows 7-64 bit system-There are several issues that are preventing me from playing this game. #1.The game runs a lot better now.It only crashes now and then.#2.The main issues with this game is IT has TOO MUCH Windows 8 programing in it !!!Windows 8 programing is,for the most part,is totally messing up,my system,AFTER I quit the game.I can't go to the Internet for more than 10 minutes,and then my system locks up.The mouse will freeze,and then I have to do a total re-boot.The only way I found to solve this problem,is to REMOVE this game with a program called REVO 1.95. I took apart this program and found TOO MANY incomplete program lines,Windows 8 mouse protocols,which Windows 7 and below will not execute,Windows 7 and Windows 8 programing on the same line,and other major problems to numerous to list.The only way this program is ever going to work correctly is to #1. set up separtate operating systems for each form of operating software,then each form factor-PC and lap-top,Tablet,Smart phone.And then IT may be able to finally be playable.BUT until then,I'm staying way from this ungodly mess.BEST OF LUCK,YOUR GOING TO NEED IT !!!

Kirland
Manatee
Manatee
3,699 Posts

[Post New]by Kirland on Mar 16, 14 2:05 PM
What's going on with DM app. I have been experiencing the "no internet connection" problem for some time now. I have turned off the machine and back on again. I have deleted game manager and reinstalled, I have deleted Dark Manor and reinstalled. I am getting really upset with this app. It was a stress releaser but now it is the opposite.

Is this something to do with the servers or something else?

Are other fishies experiencing this problem as well?

What can be done to stop this interruption?

Can't read the type in my messages

[Post New]by Kelavision on Mar 16, 14 10:12 PM
I'm having trouble reading the message text someone sent me on Dark Manor. The text looks cut off/compressed/garbled. I've noticed this same phenomenon when I'm visiting neigbors; the neighbor's house name and level, etc. will be garbled in the same way. I'm playing the game on Windows 7.
On another note, I also can't get the game to go to full screen. When I change to "Full Screen" in the settings, it doesn't fill the whole screen, it just locks the screen to the upper left corner.
Help? My DM name is Cattown Abbey.

Thanks!

[Post New]by krumsonll on Mar 16, 14 11:36 PM
I am having problems typing messages to neighbors. Though I type a character in, screen frequently doesn't show the character or though I spaced, screen doesn't reflect the space. How can I fix that? It's a real pain to have to keep retyping characters until they will finally appear. Thanks for any help you may offer.

cl48_
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

lost my manor

[Post New]by cl48_ on Mar 17, 14 11:37 AM
i lost my manor yesterday im tazmania #542343 cl48_ please help me get it back i play on a hp 64 bit pc i would really like my game back i lost every thing and had to reinstall every thing back but cant get my old manor back i really need your help please let me know if you can help me thank you

Edited on 03/18/2014 at 9:17:15 AM PST

kitty1
Flounder
Flounder
2,194 Posts

[Post New]by kitty1 on Mar 17, 14 1:44 PM
When I go to the manor, the cursor swings all the way over into the left field (literally) & I can't get it to stay on the mansion. Seems to be a lot of technical issues with this one

John117LV426
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

[Post New]by John117LV426 on Mar 17, 14 3:06 PM
Just read this on FB:

Dark Manor
4 hours ago · (about 11am PDT)
We are still waiting for approval on the patch to fix the crashing. We hope to hear back soon and push the update out to all iOS players this week.

The PC update is available to all PC players with the patch in it. Get it here: http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/24025/dark-manor-a-hidden-object-mystery/index.html

klfrr
Clownfish
Clownfish
807 Posts

[Post New]by klfrr on Mar 17, 14 9:05 PM
DM techs, please check out the thread about the lightning blitzes being missing. Some of us players have lost the lightning blitz mode. It won't show up on any HOS, no matter what we try (well short of paying 2 gold pieces), including uploading the latest update.

[Post New]by Boysmamma on Mar 18, 14 3:27 AM
I to am having loading issues with my Manor. I have uninstalled / reinstalled and applied the update , shut down P.C and rebooted , still can't get pass the load up screen , please help.

[Post New]by Kirbmeister on Mar 18, 14 7:10 AM
Attn: bfgMODERATOR-WHOMEVER

I realize that this may not be the appropriate place to post, however, I have exhausted all normal methods recommended to resolve my problem without success. My hope is that before my post is DELETED or LOCKED someone from BFG will read this and actually RESPOND.

Let me say first of all that prior to this incident, any technical problems I have reported to Customer Support have been resolved to my satisfaction eventually. That is what makes this incident so irritating.

I contacted Customer Support on March 08 concerning a problem with my completion of the recent Scavenger Hunt. I received the standard automated reply on the same day promising a response within 72 hours. I sent additional information on the problem using the reply feature to the automated response on both March 11, and March 13. I still received no answer.

I filed a new request to Customer Support on March 15, hoping that this would get some response. It has been TEN DAYS since my original report without a response!
I have written four separate times requesting help. I find it offensive that the Moderators tell people to contact Customer Service with their DM Manor ID Number and Name (which I did on every occasion), and then to have Customer Service be so unresponsive to player's requests.

If anyone in Customer Service or any Moderator reads this and would truly like to help, I play under the DM ID number 1605524. The original incident ID number is
[Incident: 140309-000775]?.

Thank you for any help.

UPDATE: I received a response from Customer Support at 9:40 A.M.

Edited on 03/18/2014 at 10:38:12 AM PST

BJgothic
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by BJgothic on Mar 18, 14 2:03 PM
To Boysmomma - I'm not a computer guru but I have learned a few things from playing another game similar to DM. Have you checked available disk space? When I started having issues I did some research. Afterwards I went to control panel, uninstall programs. I scrolled through the list and uninstalled a lot of stuff I wasn't using. I remember I found one program that was huge that I got rid of. I also installed a program that cleans up my computer which I run every night. CC Clean is recommended by a lot of folks and I believe it's free.
Also, I use Google Chrome as my browser - most people seemed to think this was the best browser for games like this. However, you have to clear the history regularly. Again I do this every day.
Too, I don't know if DM uses Adobe flash player, but if it did you would need to clear your flash cache periodically.
Finally, since DM PC version is a Facebook game, you may need to go through your timeline and delete stuff you don't really want there. Then check in "games" and scroll down to "requests". If you have lots of requests there go through and delete them or ignore them so they aren't still pending. ( this would be if your FB friends have sent you requests to play a game they are playing).
I hope this is helpful info. Please ignore if you already tried all this stuff.

Go to: