Upcoming Absences

aurendel01
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

Re:Upcoming Absences

[Post New]by aurendel01 on Dec 14, 16 7:25 AM
Dear neighbors,

I'm unable to get BigFish to load today, even tho' my internet has no problem with other sites or email. It doesn't look like I'll be able to be in the game today, and who knows when the problem will be fixed.

Very sorry, & hope you're able to enjoy RoM at your end.

Jez_23
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by Jez_23 on Dec 16, 16 12:37 PM

To all my neighbours

I have 3 weeks of sea, sun, and family ahead of me. I will try and keep up with the gifting as often as possible, but I hope you'll understand if I miss a few days. I'll should be back to my normal playing by the 6th January.

Happy hunting!

Jez

cgiestela
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by cgiestela on Dec 22, 16 4:30 AM
I will be on holidays until the 9th of January. Whenever I have a chance I will gift, but not sure how often. Happy holidays!

[Post New]by Natinka99 on Jan 2, 17 12:38 PM
Hello neighbours,

I will be at vacation without internet from Jan. 06. to Jan 21, after that I will go on playing like usual. I wisch all of you a Happy New Year and much joy with the game.
Natinka99

[Post New]by teetee0228 on Jan 4, 17 9:18 AM

friends-
will be off more than on for the next few weeks. fell and broke my arm can't sit in position for more than a few minutes. enjoy the game.

[Post New]by Aphrael104 on Jan 20, 17 1:45 PM
I am away at work for the following four to six weeks. Will be back round about the end of March.

sifflevent
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

[Post New]by sifflevent on Jan 21, 17 3:10 AM
I am on holiday a long way from home for 3 weeks (until Feb 12th). Hotel internet connections are never good so may not gift everyday, may mass gift or not at all!
I may also fall asleep but rest assured, I'll be back!! Thank you for keeping me in your hoods

draeko1
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by draeko1 on Feb 2, 17 1:40 AM
Hey Tara, no probs, enjoy your family visit!?! You know what they say "You can pick your friends but you can't choose your relatives". Tee Hee.

Sending you lost of cyber patience.

Kind regards

Grogar
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Grogar on Feb 10, 17 11:22 AM
Dearest neighbors, I will be offline from 2/12 through 2/21! Off to New Orleans for pre-Mardi Gras festivities!

draeko1
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by draeko1 on Feb 10, 17 12:36 PM
Hi Grogar, enjoy mate. I always wanted to go to Mardi Gras in New Orleans just to experience it & to hear the jazz/blues. That would be absolutely awesome in my book. So have a drink for me and a really great time & we well see you when you get back.

Energyworker
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

[Post New]by Energyworker on Feb 10, 17 8:41 PM
I will be away overnight Feb11 at a sleepover with our kids handbell choir so will miss gifting tomorrow. Will try to get home in time on Sunday.

shazziej
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by shazziej on Feb 11, 17 5:00 PM
Hi, Neighbors,

I'm about to embark on an extended absence. RL demands have become too great. I may check in now and then to gift but I have no idea how long I may be away.

Happy hunting!

s.

jaid_diah
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by jaid_diah on Feb 12, 17 8:53 AM
Hi! I just went through my list and deleted about FIFTY sleepers! Whew! There's gotta be an easier way of doing it. Anyway, if you get back and want me to add you to my neighborhood, just PM me.
It was getting ridiculous when I wanted to do mass gifting after going through everyone's wishlist. I didn't want to gift to sleepers and I wanted to make sure the lower level people got flints too!

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by dwaycham on Feb 18, 17 12:37 AM

Edited on 02/19/2017 at 10:15:44 AM PST

aurendel01
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by aurendel01 on Feb 25, 17 2:05 PM
Hi, neighbors.

I'm getting ready for the busy season for my job, so I may be playing irregularly through the months of March, April, & May. I'll at least gift when I can, and hope to see you all often!

[Post New]by ttaravision on Feb 25, 17 7:28 PM
Hi Neighbors.

I have been off for a couple days and could be for a couple more. I have a really back chest infection and sinus infection. I have been confined to my bed taking cold medication so I can try to sleep it away/

Thank you for understanding.

Tara

javacupper
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by javacupper on Feb 28, 17 3:44 AM
I apologize to my neighbors for not gifting consistently this past week and probably for a few more days. I have found myself unexpectedly busy and have not been able to spend much time on the game.

Go to: