Re:Post your Awakening Kingdoms Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by cherish4263 on Jul 13, 14 2:16 PM
Alairen wrote:So, when I just signed in, instead of my level 23 character, it starts a whole new game. It says it's logged into my character (Alairen), but I'm back at the beginning and at level one. I know I didn't start a new game myself, so I don't know what is causing this.

same thing has happened to me twice. Both times at level 33...I think this game is a fraud..I spent money on crystals to play and I am considering reporting this company to the authorities for fraud.

[Post New]by Serediah on Jul 14, 14 5:53 AM
Same here. I was at level 21. Now I'm back at level 1. Very frustating.

[Post New]by nana0329 on Jul 14, 14 8:37 AM
trying to finish quest for Mini Centaurs, it requires 15 and I have 19 but it will not let me give. It keeps saying that i need to collect more. I am in level 58 and the the requestor is Haleed. Is this a "bug"?

jill22
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by jill22 on Jul 14, 14 1:51 PM
On the Mini Sentar's -- it won't release however I have 15 in my inventory. I did notice that I got the one beneath it first and wouldn't let me check it off the same as the Mini Sentar -- when I clicked the Mini Sentar it gave me the one below it and froze the other one. Is this going to be fixed any time soon?

Also, what is up with the gazillion points that you have to get now in order to level up. I on on level 61 and had only about 10,000 to go to hit the 56K mark and then did the update and now it is almost 250,000 + to get to the new level. Please correct it and put it back to the way it was.

By the way this message went to the end of the string all the way from 1 to 35 -- wow!

Thanks,

Edited on 07/14/2014 at 1:53:37 PM PST

[Post New]by LKS2325 on Jul 14, 14 3:02 PM
cherish4263 wrote:
Alairen wrote:So, when I just signed in, instead of my level 23 character, it starts a whole new game. It says it's logged into my character (Alairen), but I'm back at the beginning and at level one. I know I didn't start a new game myself, so I don't know what is causing this.

same thing has happened to me twice. Both times at level 33...I think this game is a fraud..I spent money on crystals to play and I am considering reporting this company to the authorities for fraud.

I have the same problem. Any idea why this occurred and what can be done about it?

Sheria
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by Sheria on Jul 14, 14 4:59 PM
nana0329 wrote:trying to finish quest for Mini Centaurs, it requires 15 and I have 19 but it will not let me give. It keeps saying that i need to collect more. I am in level 58 and the the requestor is Haleed. Is this a "bug"?

Same problem. I'm level 52 and have 20 mini centaurs from Druids Grove. The other two items are complete.

Edited on 07/14/2014 at 5:04:44 PM PST

[Post New]by fisho3 on Jul 15, 14 2:29 AM
I have the same issue on level 61 & will not recognise that I have the 15 mini centaurs
needed by fahleed . Will this glitch be adressed as I do not seem to be able to progress much .

Re:I can NOT get into the game-stuck in connecting

[Post New]by DebbieJene on Jul 15, 14 7:30 AM
ahsten75 wrote:
ahsten75 wrote:
Angelfish16 wrote:I can NOT get into the game-stuck in Connecting and I still have NOT heard anything concerning my problem!!!!

Have sent a request into Support. Have heard NOTHING. Is anyone there????

Have waited patiently. The 72 hrs have come and gone with no communication. It has been nearly a week. Will someone, please, contact me about this problem???

Why are we to post our Tech issues here AND contact Support. This does not compute.

Thank you.

Angelfish16

I've been having the same problem for more than a month and 2 updates ago. I thought they fixed the bug with the last update, but no luck.

I'm still having the same problem Big Fish!!! Do you even read these messages?

I've had this problem twice now. The tech team got me back up for a while but this time I haven't been able to play for a month. I tried everything the tech said to try to no avail. Sad to have to give up on the game.

[Post New]by gamingbetty on Jul 15, 14 10:39 AM
Lost it all!

Just went to log in to the game and was told that the game couldn't locate my profile and loaded up the game from step 1!!!!

It is all gone!

I guess that means I'm gone too! There is no way I'm starting all over again!!!!

[Post New]by tuliplover903 on Jul 16, 14 12:20 AM
I have plenty of Lone Centaur Book however the game will not recognize that I have any of them when I try to say that I have enough. Help!!!

Seppi19
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

[Post New]by Seppi19 on Jul 16, 14 6:03 AM
Aside from posting here, there is another thread about the Lone Centaur Books. Yes it is a glitch and BZ is aware of the situation. It is supposed to be fixed by the end of July. Some folks paid crystals and skipped it, but the price to do that was too high for most of us. BZ advised not skipping and waiting for the update.

[Post New]by dolphin43 on Jul 16, 14 9:28 AM
hi anyone else aving problems trying to give the mini centaurs to complete a quest i have 18 need 15 keeps saying not enough collectables

[Post New]by MisaBeans on Jul 16, 14 9:50 AM
It tells me that I am not connected to the internet, and thus cannot create a profile or access the collectibles screen. How do I get this game to connect to the internet?

emerance
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

Game now fails to start the first time

[Post New]by emerance on Jul 16, 14 12:41 PM
This regularly occurs now since the latest update. Every time I open Awakening Kingdoms, it fails. It looks like it's starting up, but then I get the message "Awakening Kingdoms has stopped working" and it closes. bfggameservice.exe is still running so I have to kill that process before I can open the game manager and try again. It usually works the second time.

This is a real pain! Two things need to be fixed:

1. Stop the initial crash
2. Stop closing the game manager when you open a game - it leaves the exe in the background anyway, and if you try to restart it without killing that process, it won't open.

[Post New]by cynthybugs on Jul 16, 14 9:06 PM
Since installing the latest update over a week ago, My energy points do not restore as quickly as they used to.
It takes a whole day to restore 100 points.
Could this be a technical issue? Is this what the update was suppose to accomplish?
Would like to know asap.

Irmalover
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Re:I can NOT get into the game-stuck in connecting

[Post New]by Irmalover on Jul 17, 14 11:54 AM
DebbieJene wrote:
ahsten75 wrote:
ahsten75 wrote:
Angelfish16 wrote:I can NOT get into the game-stuck in Connecting and I still have NOT heard anything concerning my problem!!!!

Have sent a request into Support. Have heard NOTHING. Is anyone there????

Have waited patiently. The 72 hrs have come and gone with no communication. It has been nearly a week. Will someone, please, contact me about this problem???

Why are we to post our Tech issues here AND contact Support. This does not compute.

Thank you.

Angelfish16

I've been having the same problem for more than a month and 2 updates ago. I thought they fixed the bug with the last update, but no luck.

I'm still having the same problem Big Fish!!! Do you even read these messages?

I've had this problem twice now. The tech team got me back up for a while but this time I haven't been able to play for a month. I tried everything the tech said to try to no avail. Sad to have to give up on the game.

It's all the same to me for over a month. When does the new update come, if it comes? the game isn't fun anymore. Besides of that I'm asking myself if 'Awakening: The Redleaf Forest' has outdated Kingdoms.

Edited on 07/17/2014 at 11:59:01 AM PST

[Post New]by sherrieallen95 on Jul 17, 14 4:48 PM
ok brand new issue besides the two i'm already having. isn't poster glue usually found in forgotten glen because the quest with quin says mystic corp and i thought that that was where the pet food is found? this latest update has been absolutely horrible.

[Post New]by sherrieallen95 on Jul 18, 14 5:04 AM
dolphin43 wrote:hi anyone else aving problems trying to give the mini centaurs to complete a quest i have 18 need 15 keeps saying not enough collectables
yes i am and so are a few other people and it's been going on for a while now.

[Post New]by ressanne on Jul 18, 14 11:22 AM
Sheria wrote:
nana0329 wrote:trying to finish quest for Mini Centaurs, it requires 15 and I have 19 but it will not let me give. It keeps saying that i need to collect more. I am in level 58 and the the requestor is Haleed. Is this a "bug"?

Same problem. I'm level 52 and have 20 mini centaurs from Druids Grove. The other two items are complete.

I too have this problem is anything being done to fix the issue.

RevRose
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by RevRose on Jul 18, 14 4:52 PM
I'm another who cannot get past the loading screen. I get a "connecting" message and then nothing. Doesn't crash, just sits there. All other games are fine.

Edited on 07/18/2014 at 4:52:37 PM PST

Go to: