Seniors

jack7242
Clownfish
Clownfish
721 Posts

Re:Seniors

[Post New]by jack7242 on May 23, 16 5:44 AM
Just found the seniors club and regrettably I qualify, according to my birth certificate (68).

However more than part of me thinks I'm so much younger, until I look in the mirror and see my mother looking back at me!

The hair is grey, the eye sight is poor (thankfully), the teeth are in the jar beside my bed Lol, the knees have had it, when I crawl around the garden trying to get rid of those darn weeds, I have to drag my kneeler behind me, or I'm stuck down there until a passing stranger hears my wails.

Glad I found the castle, now I just let the weeds grow until they are so tall they fall over!!

Roll on winter when my patch looks just as good as all the rest covered with snow.

Sheila-the-Scot

50MAD
Clownfish
Clownfish
547 Posts

[Post New]by 50MAD on May 23, 16 6:02 AM
LOL Sheila. I am not that old yet and still have most of my teeth (mostly caps) but sometimes I feel like I am 90. I know what you are going thru with those weeds. Never get rid of them. Wish the snails would take care of those instead of thesalad.

marykathleen63
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by marykathleen63 on May 24, 16 11:10 AM
I'm 64 and loving the "castle". If you need friends, my id is 523319 and I'm at level 59, soon to be 60.

Best wishes to all!

[Post New]by gameknitter on Jun 19, 16 4:01 PM
Just found this group. Really glad since this is my official entry year into the Seniors Club. (65). Love this game. Reached Level 36.

[Post New]by gameknitter on Jun 19, 16 4:11 PM
I hope those who posted friend ids will not mind if I request you as a friend.

[Post New]by Bluebird67 on Jun 19, 16 6:21 PM
Hi all! Another Senior would love to join your club. I've been playing MC for about a month now and I'm level 15. Need friends to finish doing a quest for Trina and already love the fun interaction between everyone here in Senior land. I fit right in, 67 and a retired teacher. My friend code is 577055 Thanks in advance!

[Post New]by lanky46musician on Jun 19, 16 6:30 PM
I just turned 70 yesterday. Some days I feel it, but most of the time I don't. Know how you feel about getting back up when you're on your knees. I used to laugh at my mom when she had problems. Now my kids laugh at me.

DeeJay46

12earth45
Clownfish
Clownfish
885 Posts

[Post New]by 12earth45 on Jun 20, 16 1:14 AM
Well !

A very Happy Belated Birthday!
I am quite a youngster compared to most! ( 10 yrs your junior, )
Hope you had nice celebration, and a wonderful (grand & )Father's Day

Crystal;P

PS keeping it real in the castle thread.... So this edit added
Trying to practice other Hos that have silhouette modes, never did the mirror mode.

And night(mare) mode?... Who knows.... in anticipation of upgrade to iOS. CP

Edited on 06/20/2016 at 1:18:19 AM PST

intergran
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by intergran on Jun 20, 16 4:22 AM
afternoon

please may i join your happy gamers club.
I am 69 and enjoy games midnight castle is my
vice play most of the day keeps my brain active,
well thats my excuse.have reached level 71 and
waiting for the next update getting excited as the
end of the month gets nearer and our promise of
the next update. happy gaming.

windy54
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by windy54 on Jun 26, 16 10:25 AM
Hi, I came across this thread and decided I would join in. I am 68 I have been playing since 2013.
I start and stop playing for a while and, then I start playing again.This game has so may things going on sometimes it makes my head spin.
I just play alone sometimes something happens or I get some reward and, I go OH, that's what that was or that's what that's for.How I managed to get to level 62 and don't know half of whats what is kind of scary.

[Post New]by jackijay44 on Jul 2, 16 7:39 AM
Hi all the "wrinklies" out there. I'm 66, at level 37 & MOST of the time enjoying the Castle (except when some silly challenge wants me to complete a 5-part daily quest but keeps giving me 3- or 10-parters - grrrr. Done it now, tho'!). I've just found the Seniors forum & guess I qualify to join. My ID is 515472 so if anyone wants to befriend me that would be great.

trixie7533
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by trixie7533 on Jul 16, 16 10:50 PM
This all sounds really good and reminds me of what i have been searching for for the last three years - something to replace a certain game on here beginning with F. We had a lovely senior group on there and I wonder if any of my friends who i knew back then ever play here now?

Not necessarily a hidden object fan more into match 3 and lately into nonograms.

The problem with me is if I am going to be able to find the time to play what with grown-up children who visit regularly and my new hobby of adult colouring which helps me relax and take my mind off my pain.

I certainly do need friends as I am housebound most of the year (when did we last have a summer in the uk)?

My name will be trixie7533uk

sandhan
Clownfish
Clownfish
919 Posts

[Post New]by sandhan on Jul 16, 16 11:02 PM
Is anyone else in the post-boomer group? I just celebrated (?) my 80th birthday.
I've been playing MC for ages. Was on level 69 when my computer crashed. I started over, have just clawed my way back up to level 29.

trixie7533
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by trixie7533 on Jul 17, 16 12:31 AM
congratulatioins on your 80th...............i feel like that most mornings.........and i am only 62 !

kahlan11
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
466 Posts

[Post New]by kahlan11 on Jul 17, 16 12:55 AM
Wow sandhan Congratulations on your 80th BDay I am at level 71 and holding and hope I NEVER have to start over (knock on wood).

Phantommom (Pat) 63 years and feel younger (until I look in the mirror - reality check)

Edited on 07/17/2016 at 12:57:07 AM PST

kayette
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
474 Posts

[Post New]by kayette on Jul 17, 16 10:46 AM
I'm almost 61 and happy to find that other 60+ play here. My ID is 597499 'Kaye' I just started a few days ago and already hooked. Will not be around much on the days I work but will be happy to send stuff on days I am!

annettap
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by annettap on Jul 18, 16 5:44 PM
I don't like the "night mode". I am already wearing bifocals and need to preserve the eyesight I have. There is supposed to be an option to turn it off, does anyone know where to find it?? Oh, I am 65, on level 64. My id is 516290. I would like to have more friends. I am a great grandma too.

LvlSlgr
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

[Post New]by LvlSlgr on Jul 18, 16 5:56 PM
Hi annettap and welcome to Midnight Castle!

You can only disable night mode if you installed the latest update - which was today 7/18. After starting your game, click on the "gear" icon in the upper right-hand corner - as if you were going to exit the game. You will have a window pop-up "Options" which will have a new "Additional Settings" located in it. Click on this and a new window will pop-up. From here you can click on the tick box to disable Night Mode. Hope this helps!

I will also send you a friend invitation the next time I'm in the game.

LvlSlgr

Sukretz
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Sukretz on Jul 18, 16 6:44 PM
I, too, am in the senior category. Just had my 62nd birthday in June. I've been playing about a year and am on level 69. Will send you a friend request.

annettap
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by annettap on Jul 18, 16 7:08 PM
LvlSlgr wrote:Hi annettap and welcome to Midnight Castle!

You can only disable night mode if you installed the latest update - which was today 7/18. After starting your game, click on the "gear" icon in the upper right-hand corner - as if you were going to exit the game. You will have a window pop-up "Options" which will have a new "Additional Settings" located in it. Click on this and a new window will pop-up. From here you can click on the tick box to disable Night Mode. Hope this helps!

I will also send you a friend invitation the next time I'm in the game.

LvlSlgr

thank you so much for the info, looking forward to seeing you in the castle soon.

Go to: