Friends of Princess

[Post New]by Catlover612 on Feb 13, 16 3:29 PM
Unfortunately I lost my game and it was reverted back to a new player.
I hope my friends will be patient while I try to get my game back. I am so disappointed!
I was on level 69, had all my pets, and was enjoying the game.
I Lost 2 years worth of progress.

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

Re:Friends of Princess

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Feb 13, 16 3:53 PM
You will not lose 2 years of progress if you contact Customer Support and give them your new and old game ID.....they can get it back for you....but it may take awhile to get it done.

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Feb 13, 16 4:57 PM
It will take about 2 weeks.
Be sure to reply to each and every email sent from customer support!
(the first contact from them will probably be found in the SPAM folder of your email)

Hope you had a listing of your old friends' id numbers.

good luck to you.

it gets better.

NellyT
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

[Post New]by NellyT on Feb 13, 16 11:18 PM
Hi catlover,
Sorry about this mishap. I had the same problem last month.
In order to save some time, it would be wise to contact Elephant Games support directly. They are responsible for dealing with crashed games and they respond in a timely manner.
They managed to brought my account back with very few losses.
You still need to contact BigFish Customer Support, because BF is responsible for giving you back your coins, diamonds, eggs, shards and stamps, so leave the "incident" open until you have your game fixed.

Everything else (i.e. achievements, inventory, pets, status of private rooms, etc) can be brought back to previous status only through Elephant Games technical people.

It would be really helpful if you send them a list (or even better screenshots) with your achievements and inventory tabs.

If you need any help or guidance, please feel free to PM me.
Good luck!
Nelly

[Post New]by Catlover612 on Feb 13, 16 11:33 PM
Thank you Nelly. I did send a request ticket to tech support with both my old id and the new one. I also emailed customer support with the same information.
The two id's was unfortunately the only information I could give them since all my information was lost.
I sure hope I can get my game back

[Post New]by welovetheUSA on Feb 14, 16 7:00 AM
Also if you consider going to Elephant Games, customer support they will put you back up in no time, they did mine in just a few hours, you will lose your friends, but not your stuff.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Feb 15, 16 7:52 AM
Hi Catlover612,

I'm sorry to hear about your game, and thank you for sending both of your Midnight Castle IDs in to Support.

For anyone experiencing a similar issue, do send in your Midnight Castle IDs in to our Technical Support Team HERE. One of our Reps will be glad to get this sorted out for you.

Just in case, you can find those IDs by following the steps in this help article:

Finding Your In-Game ID (Free to Play Games)

Once you've contacted Support, just be sure to reply to all emails that you receive and to check your Spam folder, as susiewastaken mentioned. This will ensure that your ticket remains open and that one of our Reps will be able to reach you directly.

Thanks for your patience, and we hope you'll have your game back soon.

bfgWaimea

KimcW
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by KimcW on Feb 15, 16 5:43 PM
Is this Princess playing on IOS? Goodness I so empathize w/ you. I lost my game not once but twice! Ouch, Ouch, ouch!! I'm wondering if this is the Princess that is my friend? B/c I just gifted you tonight abt 8:10pm eastern & your avatar said level 69.??

Either way here is some advice. I would do an update W/ customer service and list as much as you possibly can of what you had. @ level 69 you had a lot! I had a little over 1,000,000 in coin gave them an approximate. Told them my level & about how many pages of inventory I had also w/ diamonds. I went in as a newbie & scrolled the list of achievements & listed those I knew I had received. I listed all my pets individually etc.

Though it took 2 weeks each time they gave me more coins & diamonds then I listed. A ton of inventory. I didn't get all my pets or achievements but I got back most. Check in with customer service every 3-4 days. I stayed humble and begged - did not send any angry emails.

My best wishes! Keep the faith! Lady Diana

[Post New]by Catlover612 on Feb 16, 16 2:35 PM
Yes, Lady Dianna---it is me, the same Princess. I did just get my game back and it looks like everything was returned, except my original id number. Also, my only friend is Just John.
If any of my friends are here on the forum,I am sorry, I didn't know I was going to lose my game and I hope you didn't waste a lot of your inventory gifting me.
I didn't keep a list of my friends- I know one was Lady Dianna and one was Jackie with the consortium.
My new id is i2124411
Thanks to everyone for the help and advice. I got my game back a lot faster than expected. Yippee! I can play again.

KimcW
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by KimcW on Feb 18, 16 6:49 AM
I've sent you a friend request! Please reply!

Go to: