Pggirl65
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

People no longer playing

[Post New]by Pggirl65 on Feb 13, 16 7:51 PM
I have seen a post before talking about people who no longer are playing and have abanded their place.......how can you tell when someone is no longer playing?

Re:People no longer playing

[Post New]by Purdyenough on Feb 13, 16 9:17 PM
If you visit their island and they haven't put anything in their store or any thing going on there in a long time. I have been getting a message about no being able to visit friends islands until I update my game. But there is no update that I know of. A lot of people on FB are talking about it too. Followers that haven't played in a long time and you can't get them off your list. I have 116 followers and only show 2 that are playing. I hope they make it so you can get people off you following page so you can actually see the ones that are.

[Post New]by Kittikin on Feb 14, 16 12:27 AM
I really wish they'd either fix it so people not playing got kicked OR make it so we can delete followers... Totally annoying.

It would also be nice if you could put ANY items in storage, so moving and reorganizing would be a little easier.

[Post New]by Purdyenough on Feb 14, 16 7:01 AM
I found a new person to follow and can't because I am at my max.was going through list to get rid of someone who isn't playing and can't get to her island. Very frustrating. They need to fix that glitch. We shouldn't be penalized with non players on our lists for people who are playing. Please fix.

Gin023
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by Gin023 on Feb 14, 16 7:04 AM
In regards to inactive people, I tend to rely on the list of those that have recently helped me. Not just because they helped me- but because they've been the most active. Lol!

[Post New]by Purdyenough on Feb 14, 16 7:37 AM
Good idea but a lot of them are the same people that are on me helping them. So limit of how many people I can visit. I got pother people's lands that have achievements and look too. Btw I need rope. I have almost double of the other and will trade for rope. Lolol the people that were selling it, I can't get to because of this glitch. Making a sign. Will post for rope. Lolol

Pggirl65
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by Pggirl65 on Feb 14, 16 9:01 PM
I am dealing with those issues, right now I have 3 or 4 I can't go to but could a few days ago. I guess I will have to watch closer. But frustrating for sure. Thanks for the relies

Go to: