Dire Grove@ $6.99

nwr1948x
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
15,360 Posts

Dire Grove@ $6.99

[Post New]by nwr1948x on Dec 9, 09 12:27 AM
where is the lower priced game,it was promised for "early" December ?!!!

Re:Dire Grove@ $6.99

[Post New]by Lesliefish on Dec 9, 09 1:09 AM
That´s what I found in the FAQ-Thread:
Q: When will the normal $6.99 version be available?
A: Within 2 to 4 weeks of the launch of the Collector’s Edition

When will Dire Grove be available in german?! Before X-Mas? Please

Greetings from Hamburg (sorry for my english)
Lesliefish

Mojave_Rain
Shark
Shark
10,693 Posts

[Post New]by Mojave_Rain on Dec 9, 09 1:38 AM
Welcome to the forums Lesliefish, your English is perfect

The regular edition of Dire Grove will be out this week, some of us are thinking it will be on Friday.

[Post New]by Lesliefish on Dec 9, 09 3:11 AM
@ Mojave_Rain Thank you!
Friday would be perfect, so you can play the whole weekend
Do you know something abhout the german release?

Mojave_Rain
Shark
Shark
10,693 Posts

[Post New]by Mojave_Rain on Dec 9, 09 3:14 AM
No I don't know anything about the German release, hopefully someone else will have some information on that.

samisgram
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

[Post New]by samisgram on Dec 9, 09 7:46 AM
I sure hope it's Friday. I keep checking every day...can hardly wait.
Toni

samisgram
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

[Post New]by samisgram on Dec 9, 09 8:38 AM
Great...I'll be there early in the am to download.
Thanks for the update.
Toni

Ktallia
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Ktallia on Dec 9, 09 3:55 PM
Well its about time, if you ask me! Early December would've been last week, if you asked me.. This week is like middle December for me and next week will be later in December..!

I heard that the $6.99 game would be out this past Monday.. Guess my sources were wrong.. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that BigFish keeps its promise and issues the game out sometime on Friday!

Thanks to everyone who has posted on this topic, its nice to know I am not the only one waiting with bated breath for this game to come out!

Have a great week folks!

kishimojun
Stingray
Stingray
4,534 Posts

[Post New]by kishimojun on Dec 9, 09 3:59 PM
Ktallia wrote:Thanks to everyone who has posted on this topic, its nice to know I am not the only one waiting with bated breath for this game to come out!

This is a pond full of fish - we ALL have baited breath

buffy0620
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by buffy0620 on Dec 9, 09 4:06 PM
Shame on Big Fish Games! What happened to their ad of $6.99..every day? And it's almost the middle of Dec., and they promised "early December" of the cost of $6.99. This is false advertising.

polexia
Herring
Herring
389 Posts

[Post New]by polexia on Dec 9, 09 7:03 PM
buffy0620 wrote:And it's almost the middle of Dec., and they promised "early December" of the cost of $6.99. This is false advertising.

I like you already!

I'm a little er, confused at the "2-4 weeks" thing -- I don't agree with BFG's idea of "early" -- I guess Christmas is in early December and Kwanzaa is in late February with St Patrick's Day falling just about the middle of June.

picman050967
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,226 Posts

[Post New]by picman050967 on Dec 9, 09 7:18 PM
We just finished building the demo version of the game. It is officially on track for release this Friday! That would be well in the 2-4 week range (just a tad over 2 weeks since the Collector's Edition launched) and depending on your exact definition, just barely still in "early December"

This one will be complete with a free trial and is the normal game at the normal $6.99 price.

Have fun!

Picman

Edited on 12/09/2009 at 7:22:12 PM PST

[Post New]by Lesliefish on Dec 10, 09 1:07 AM
Hi picman050967
don´t forget the Germans! Please
hopeful
Lesliefish

Ktallia
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Ktallia on Dec 10, 09 1:28 PM
I keep forgetting we are fish in a pond.. I'm not used to this forum yet, guess you can tell that by now.

Thanks Picman for the info.. If the game isn't online to download tomorrow, I'll be more then a little ticked!

And Buffy, you've got a great point! If all the games on BigFish are supposed to be $6.99 then why is the collector's editoin of the new mcf offered at the "low price" of $19.95. That truly is false advertising!

Well I guess I'm gonna wait one more day and if the game isn't ready, I guess I'll be adding some Farmville cash onto my farmville account on Facebook instead.

Take care y'all

Edited on 12/10/2009 at 1:29:42 PM PST

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Dec 10, 09 1:40 PM
This is BFG's first attempt to do something extra, something special. The wording hasn't been updated to reflect this.

The "any game" already doesn't include the $2.99 daily deal.

julie2753
Clownfish
Clownfish
542 Posts

[Post New]by julie2753 on Dec 10, 09 2:13 PM
Its a brillant game you will love it, i am only a 1/4 way through due to christmas shopping and baking,
but over christmas i will start it again and have a good play.

Ktallia
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Ktallia on Dec 10, 09 9:23 PM
So its now 12:24am on Friday morning and the promised $6.99 verison isn't online.. So does the statement mean that the cheaper verison of the game won't be available until 9am this morning?

Guess I'll check back later.. err!

tunaontoast
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,449 Posts

[Post New]by tunaontoast on Dec 10, 09 9:47 PM
Ktallia wrote:So its now 12:24am on Friday morning and the promised $6.99 verison isn't online.. So does the statement mean that the cheaper verison of the game won't be available until 9am this morning?

Guess I'll check back later.. err!

Are you on the east coast? Remember.... all time goes by Pacific time, so actually it's still Thursday in the state of Washington. Hope this helps.

Cptduzer
Flounder
Flounder
2,474 Posts

[Post New]by Cptduzer on Dec 10, 09 9:48 PM
the 12 am is pacific time. The easiest way to figure it no matter where you are, is look at the time stamp of your post - as you can see it says 923 - so for your time zone it will come out at 3 am - which is 12 am pacific (or BFG) time

iluvmycats63
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

[Post New]by iluvmycats63 on Dec 10, 09 10:31 PM
I hope that when it does comes out we all keep together and talk about it good luck to all...I will be with you downloading the game as well. keep in touch .

Go to: