MikeCod
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Does this work on 2016 Windows 7 x64?

[Post New]by MikeCod on Feb 14, 16 5:44 AM
I own Amazing Pyramids, and it used to work for me before, roughly 18-21 months ago--"Purchased on 05/26/14".

I have the same Win7 x64 OS now as then, apart from the intervening Windows updates, of course. I have a different computer, and am slowly reinstalling and replaying my BFG games.

AP activated fine. When I click Play Now, the screen flashes a few times, incl a brief all-black. A new icon appears briefly [maybe one second or a little less] on the taskbar. Iow it behaves like a lot of BFG games when launched.

Then... nothing. Everything stops and disappears, and I'm back to my desktop as if I'd never clicked Play Now. Clicking again produces the same behavior. I launch all my games from the game manager, main browser is IE11.

Anyone with a current Win7 x64 have this game running? I haven't tried compatibility mode or any other troubleshooting, as I'm unclear how that might work with the BFG game manager in the middle.

ETA I did uninstall, redownload and reinstall the game, I also played a BFG game before, and a different game after, the AP problems, so the BFG game manager is working fine.

Thanks for any tips and pointers
Mike.

Edited on 02/14/2016 at 6:22:33 AM PST

MikeCod
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Re:Does this work on 2016 Windows 7 x64?

[Post New]by MikeCod on Feb 20, 16 2:01 PM
BF were unable to help me, but gave me a free game code to replace this one. Good customer service, thanks BFG.

Go to: