gryhndlvr
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

Teddy Bear Icon

[Post New]by gryhndlvr on Feb 14, 16 6:05 AM
There is a golden Teddy Brat icon on the lower right of the screen with some sort of numbers ( achievement ? ) on it.

I cannot figure out what to do with this and how it works? Anyone knows?

Otherwise I really enjoy this game a lot

gryhndlvr
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

Re:Teddy Bear Icon

[Post New]by gryhndlvr on Feb 14, 16 6:06 AM
I meant to say Teddy Bear, not brat

Tazzz21
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by Tazzz21 on Feb 14, 16 1:58 PM
the teddy bear icon is the symbol for the sticker album. you can earn packages of three stickers by defeating monsters. if you first click on the icon then on the packages they will open themself. click on them to turn them round and they will go to the bottom on the page. by clicking on them one by one you can see where in the album you can put them. sometimes a sticker will award you with a character for the firefly flat. you can sell the ones you already have.

gryhndlvr
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by gryhndlvr on Feb 14, 16 2:19 PM
Thank you Tazzz, I will try that

gryhndlvr
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by gryhndlvr on Feb 15, 16 6:16 AM
Still not working. I have 8 next to the icon but I cannot do anything with it. Cannot place stickers. No matter what I click. Is there a glitch or am I still missing something. Does anyone know?

mamacass14
Clownfish
Clownfish
616 Posts

[Post New]by mamacass14 on Feb 16, 16 1:27 PM
gryhndlvr wrote:Still not working. I have 8 next to the icon but I cannot do anything with it. Cannot place stickers. No matter what I click. Is there a glitch or am I still missing something. Does anyone know?

Try "dragging" the card. The "pages" of the sticker icon will take you to the number which will blink to where the corresponding card needs to go.

Good luck.
Mamacass14

gryhndlvr
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by gryhndlvr on Feb 16, 16 3:03 PM
I already thanked you in my other thread. Just needed the magic word " drag ". It worked.
Thank you so much again

Go to: