[Post New]by eveoliveros on Dec 9, 09 6:30 AM
cannot turn off genarator. please help

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

Re:genarator

[Post New]by robin94122 on Dec 9, 09 8:24 PM
I was able to turn it off with the on/switch, but someone else reported they were able to just leave the temple without turning it off at all, so you might try that.

Robin

[Post New]by oliver222007 on Dec 30, 09 7:52 AM
In my "humble" opinion, I found everything, But I still cannot turn of the generator.
I also cannot start the scooter because their are "interesting things" to discover????
I found everything in the caravan and at the ruins and the temple.

cinder555
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,217 Posts

[Post New]by cinder555 on Dec 30, 09 9:28 AM
Did you find everything ok?

For the scooter - put the key in the slot to turn it on and then click again to start it.

Generator - leave the generator on.

gailfriend429
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

genarator

[Post New]by gailfriend429 on Jan 2, 10 2:13 AM
eveoliveros wrote:cannot turn off genarator. please help

I can't get the generator to start even with the water, etc. Collected all the stuff from the trailer, even found the ring, but when I try to pour in the water to the radiator she keeps saying "need an alternative solution" or nope that won'[t work!" I wonder what WILL work. Having tech problems on top of this so it's not that much fun even though it['s a good game...........anyone know what the deal is with the generator? Have retraced my steps and can't figure out what I'm not doing................

thanks and if you don't mind can you PM me with some suggestions? Appreciate it! It's after 5 am and I have to go to bed LOL

xxxoogailfriend

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jan 2, 10 8:52 AM
You need petrol and water. I think you have to add the fuel to the middle before you can add the water to top left.

gailfriend429
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

[Post New]by gailfriend429 on Jan 2, 10 6:27 PM
Mr_Russ wrote:You need petrol and water. I think you have to add the fuel to the middle before you can add the water to top left.

Hi Mr Russ
Thanks for responding...I have added the gas already and still can't do anything.....I may have to give this game back to BFG since I'm stuck and there are little tiles of light at the campsite and temple, etc. Something is definitely wrong! Thanks anyway

gailfriend

Go to: