How do I get it to turn night in Halina so I can get the spirit scroll to trick Robin?

[Post New]by criminalheart79 on Feb 14, 16 6:30 PM
Went to the Gingernut cave and Ingrid says she needs a scroll from Crete street in Halina to trick Robin into thinking he is a Paladin. I went to Create street and the guy says come back at night tried staying at the inn but didn t work it won t turn night I'm stuck. Please help.

Loonz111
Clownfish
Clownfish
876 Posts

Re:How do I get it to turn night in Halina so I can get the spirit scroll to trick Robin?

[Post New]by Loonz111 on Feb 15, 16 3:30 AM
Go to the Inn, in the back room there is a woman that will ask you"Do you need a wake up call". Say yes, then check into the Inn, she will wake you up in the middle of the night.
Spoiler (highlight to read):

You will get side quests for Robin and Myst where you have to use this trick more often

nelshy
Guppy
Guppy
124 Posts

Re:How do I get it to turn night in Halina so I can get the spirit scroll to trick Robin?

[Post New]by nelshy on Feb 17, 16 1:36 PM
Loonz111 wrote:Go to the Inn, in the back room there is a woman that will ask you"Do you need a wake up call". Say yes, then check into the Inn, she will wake you up in the middle of the night.
Spoiler (highlight to read):

You will get side quests for Robin and Myst where you have to use this trick more often

Tried this but no nluck. Boyle says Why dould we need a wake up call. to which she replies'' no reason at all.. ''not given a chance to say ' yes. '
Iam stuck , pse help.

Loonz111
Clownfish
Clownfish
876 Posts

[Post New]by Loonz111 on Feb 18, 16 4:44 AM
Ok, there are other threads about the same issue, I figure you need to wait until you get the quest for the Night Watch. Keep fulfilling the quests you can fulfill, and it will show up.

Nancy56789
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by Nancy56789 on Feb 20, 16 11:07 AM
I believe this item is available in the market during the day. Instead of talking to the vendor, you walk up to the scroll on his counter and press enter. You should be able to buy the scroll.

Nancy56789
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by Nancy56789 on Feb 20, 16 11:10 AM
It took me awhile to figure that one out. I also assumed I had to go at night to get it.

Edited on 02/20/2016 at 11:11:50 AM PST

dshirlow
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by dshirlow on Feb 22, 16 8:18 AM
no luck there are no further quests i can fulfil no scroll in day time cannt turn into night no luck at the inn please help

[Post New]by cottoncandy2 on Mar 25, 16 1:49 PM
It's like Nancy says. Just go and click right on the scroll and you can buy it during the day OR (spoiler) get you paladins and go on the quest, When you come back to Halaina it will happen for you.

Edited on 03/25/2016 at 2:20:56 PM PST

Go to: