Delicous: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition

[Post New]by grandma61998 on Feb 14, 16 8:04 PM
I am on the challenge after level 41 were Emily walks slow' How do yo get win the challenge?

chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

Re:Delicous: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition

[Post New]by chevyqueen on Feb 18, 16 9:59 AM
Watch the circle at the top right. If the yellow circle fills completely up it will turn red and Emily gets tired. I would try to do as many things as a I could in one place. For instance, I would wait until I had two set of skies (or snowboards) to put up, instead of just one. If you haven't bought the "dog" entertainer upgrade yet, I would suggest that you do. That way you can entertain your customers if Emily is too close to getting tired. Plus the tables aren't cleaned by Emily so clean them off as soon as you can. The customers who lose their patience quickest are the VIPS. You can see the different customer types on the left side of the screen before you hit play at the start of the game. I also made sure that I had kept playing enough levels that I upgraded the coffee all the way. Spoiler alert: if you upgrade coffee completely until you get the tea, you can make the tea and it won't spill over that way you have one always ready and Emily won't have to walk back over to make a cup. I also adjusted my menu to pick the things that would be prepared the fastest.

Go to: