gryhndlvr
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

Stickers?

[Post New]by gryhndlvr on Feb 15, 16 4:29 PM
How do you use the packages you get after defeating enemies and such? I have a number 9 next to the golden icon on the lower right side, Even if I open the little trunk there is nothing, Does anyone know what to do with them?

mamacass14
Clownfish
Clownfish
616 Posts

Re:Stickers?

[Post New]by mamacass14 on Feb 16, 16 12:38 PM
You will be needing the stickers for later the flats. Click on the teddy bear icon and once open, click to "open" the package. You will receive 3 cards which you can then drag to the correct number to "sticky" it If you receive copies you can sell them for coin.

Hope this helps.
Mamacass14

gryhndlvr
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by gryhndlvr on Feb 16, 16 3:01 PM
Thank you so much mamacass14, it worked. I would have never thought of "dragging " the cards . You are the best

anubischick
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

[Post New]by anubischick on Feb 25, 16 2:29 PM
I've got a few of the epic, not enough to make a firefly yet. They are quite elusive.

SandyCane
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by SandyCane on Mar 1, 16 4:24 AM
moonryu wrote:Would be nice if we could trade our duplicate rare's with other players.

There is an option to sell duplicates.

anubischick
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

[Post New]by anubischick on Mar 3, 16 11:01 PM
I sell my duplicates once a day after I go through the monster bonus. I haven't seen any appreciable increase in rare or epic drops by not selling them.

I've got a couple of epic cards, but not enough to have a finished character yet.

Denebah
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Denebah on Mar 25, 16 7:40 AM
I do not see where there is an option to "open" ... I clicked the Teddy Bear and there is nothing at the bottom to open. The number on the Bear is six. HELP.

anubischick
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

[Post New]by anubischick on Mar 26, 16 6:19 PM
This is what you should see at the bottom when you click the bear

http://i.imgur.com/bVrBPMU.jpg

Not the filled cards but the bit the arrow is pointing towards. If you don't then there is something wrong with your copy.

Denebah
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Denebah on Apr 10, 16 12:29 PM
There is no arrow!!

Go to: