tophen
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

game fix

[Post New]by tophen on Feb 15, 16 8:47 PM
every day I ck still no update.still can not play I belive I have about 4 games like this I can not play

baffled1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:game fix

[Post New]by baffled1 on Aug 3, 16 2:34 AM
Me too! Still waiting. I thought that if you bought something faulty, the supplier was honour-bound to fix the problem - seems not...

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:game fix

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jan 18, 17 2:07 PM
Hi tophen and baffled1,

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing technical issues in your game. It is recommended to refer to our Big Fish Games Help Pages so help articles that have been known to help resolve various issues.

If issues still persist, please reach out to our Technical Support Team. We definitely want players to be able to access and play their games. The support team has the appropriate tools to further assist. They are also able to pass information provided in the incident tickets to the appropriate teams. Please keep in mind that the developers are the only ones that can make changes within the game and issue updates.

Since this thread is regarding technical issue, moving forward we ask that they be placed in the following designated thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Spirit of Revenge: Gem Fury Collector's Edition here.

Thank you for your understanding as I will go ahead and lock this thread to redirect it to the one above. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: