Test Your Strength - Tutorial Issue

[Post New]by questionmark on Dec 9, 09 2:46 PM
I wasn't sure exactly how to do the 'test your strength' minigame, so I clicked on the questionmark for the tutorial. the tutorial came up just fine, and answered my question - but I was stuck there...there was no 'close' option. (no "X" or "Close" or ability to click out of the window to dismiss it.)

Because this was stuck up on the screen, I was also unable to get out of the game gracefully - I had to end task and restart it. The game came up ok, at the minigame, but was a little unstable until I completed that portion and moved in to the next chapter.

Just thought someone might want to know. If this has already been posted, please forgive the duplication.

Except for this hiccup and the hieroglyphs weirdness, this is a really fun game!

bfgEuphrates
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,152 Posts

Re:Test Your Strength - Tutorial Issue

[Post New]by bfgEuphrates on Dec 9, 09 3:23 PM
Hi Questionmark,

Thanks for posting about this! Usually if there isn't an "X" for a screen within a game, you can get back to playing by hitting the "Esc" key.

If that doesn't work though, please don't hesitate to let a Moderator, like myself, or our Customer Support team know. We'll always be happy to look into issues like these.

Happy gaming!

bfgEuphrates

[Post New]by questionmark on Dec 9, 09 4:07 PM
thanks so much for your reply!

I'm so sorry, I should have mentioned in my post that escaping didn't work for me; but maybe that's just my system.

thanks again for your help!

[Post New]by questionmark on Dec 10, 09 11:54 AM
thanks Gabriel!

[Post New]by questionmark on Dec 10, 09 7:10 PM
I checked this in the new build - the tutorial window can now be closed successfully. yaaaayyy!!!

Go to: