Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by PeggyScrougham on Jul 3, 17 7:07 PM
I am playing on a Fire and got the upload installed just fine. However I have a question, when I clicked on a room I had already done there was a little "tag" beneath the time box with a minus 1 on it. Does anyone know what this is?????

c0c0_nuts
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by c0c0_nuts on Jul 3, 17 7:41 PM
PeggyScrougham wrote:I am playing on a Fire and got the upload installed just fine. However I have a question, when I clicked on a room I had already done there was a little "tag" beneath the time box with a minus 1 on it. Does anyone know what this is?????

Android and iOS players with the option to watch videos will receive the following rewards by watching advertisements:

- Speed up a HO scene's cool down period by 60 seconds
- Speed up the airship's cool down period by 30 minutes
- Speed up the dice game's cool down period by 30 minutes
- Speed up the Fortune Wheel's cool down period by 30 minutes
- Speed up the pet cool down period by 20 minutes
- Receive 10 coins for viewing a video in the Coin Bank
- Receive 1 diamond for viewing a video in the Diamond Bank

If you watch a video at the airship tower, 30 minutes will be subtracted from the cool down timer. If you watch an advertisement in the Diamond Bank, one diamond will be added to your diamonds. Where the reward appears depends on where you watch the advertisement and what is earned.

Not all iOS and Android players will have the option to watch videos in exchange for rewards. There are also cool down periods between watching the videos, and only a certain number of videos can be watched in a 24 hour period.

It has been discussed in the following threads:
Countdown timers
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/921869.page

Minus minutes?
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/922020.page

Edited on 07/03/2017 at 8:08:03 PM PST

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by protikahosa on Jul 4, 17 10:05 AM

Edited on 07/06/2017 at 11:37:31 AM PST

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by protikahosa on Jul 4, 17 11:46 AM

Edited on 07/06/2017 at 11:37:47 AM PST

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by protikahosa on Jul 4, 17 1:09 PM

Edited on 07/06/2017 at 11:38:10 AM PST

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by DianeMoyer on Jul 5, 17 3:40 AM

Edited on 07/05/2017 at 6:33:13 AM PST

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by DanitaMelvin on Jul 5, 17 10:55 PM

Edited on 07/06/2017 at 11:39:24 AM PST

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by shanewilson on Jul 6, 17 1:59 AM

Edited on 07/06/2017 at 11:40:59 AM PST

[Post New]by Cancerkills on Jul 6, 17 3:02 PM
Haven't figured out how to find friends or how to use pet medallions and a bunch of other stuff. Can't even navigate the forum effectively. Very frustrated. Very difficult to find information about the game ?

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by diptti222 on Jul 6, 17 4:25 PM

Edited on 07/08/2017 at 11:35:07 AM PST

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by DaveHopp on Jul 8, 17 12:46 AM

Edited on 07/08/2017 at 11:34:24 AM PST

[Post New]by crystalwitch1955 on Jul 8, 17 6:28 AM
Cancerkills wrote:Haven't figured out how to find friends or how to use pet medallions and a bunch of other stuff. Can't even navigate the forum effectively. Very frustrated. Very difficult to find information about the game ?

Hi.
You don't really use medallions in the game, but when you want to craft food it costs coins and medallions; also, one of the achievements is to collect them.

[Post New]by crystalwitch1955 on Jul 8, 17 6:40 AM
crystalwitch1955 wrote:
Cancerkills wrote:Haven't figured out how to find friends or how to use pet medallions and a bunch of other stuff. Can't even navigate the forum effectively. Very frustrated. Very difficult to find information about the game ?

Hi.
You don't really use medallions in the game, but when you want to craft food it costs coins and medallions; also, one of the achievements is to collect them.

Sorry, got called to phone. For friends, go to the arrow tab on the right hand side of the screen and when it opens, click on your social button (the man in the red coat). At the top, you will see a cross saying 'add friends' You can either type in the player's name or their ID number and it should bring that person's details up. Then you click to send the invitation and wait for them to accept it. One thing though, you can only play with people who are on the same platform as you; if you are on a PC, your ID will be just numbers, if you are on an I-phone/pad the ID will start with an i and if you are on an android device, the ID will start with an a. If you don't know anyone's ID, there are several threads on the forum where other players post their details to ask for friends. If you do have any more questions, most of the people on here are only too willing to help but also, it may be worth looking back over the past couple of pages - if you're having a problem, the chances are that someone else will have asked the same question and you may get an answer quicker that way. Happy playing.

[Post New]by Tuff_Stuff on Jul 8, 17 10:47 AM
Just curious - taking a trip through everyone's private room to collect a few free shards and found that some of my friends no longer have a private room. WHY?
Have they gone away? Some appear to be active (have increased their level in recent time), some are definitely inactive according to the "red" pawn in the corner, some of them just have no current wish list but are advancing their level. All of them had a spring room during the spring event.

If anyone knows, I'm anxious to see a response.

Thanks - Ezmerelda (311708)

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Jul 8, 17 1:08 PM
Hi Ezmerelda,
There was a glitch recently that made our wish list disappear and our private room unavailable to our friends. An in-game mail message was sent to all players explaining how to correct the problem. If you can’t access some of your friends rooms its just because they have not made a small change to it yet.

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by ChristSchaub on Jul 9, 17 10:43 PM

Edited on 07/10/2017 at 5:14:01 AM PST

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by brianpasschall on Jul 10, 17 4:28 AM

Edited on 07/10/2017 at 5:12:59 AM PST

[Post New]by Rmanaril on Jul 10, 17 7:41 AM
Hello everyone I'm new on this forum, nice to meet everyone, I will be happy

jodiemou
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by jodiemou on Jul 10, 17 12:37 PM
HELP! I am having problems with Castle Challenge how do I complete a 5 part daily quest

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Jul 10, 17 12:42 PM
jodiemou wrote:HELP! I am having problems with Castle Challenge how do I complete a 5 part daily quest

These quests are given to you by the gnome located on top of your pet. The circle around the gnome is divided into 3, 5 or 10 parts and you can tell by the small gold triangles in the circle. You need to have one with 4 triangles and complete all the quests and get a chest once completed.

Go to: