paco12348
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

totally stumped

[Post New]by paco12348 on Dec 9, 09 5:58 PM
I love this game but now I am totally stumped and the walkthrough which I haven't had to use until now doesn't help. It's about time for the cousins to meet up but the oldest one apparently has left something undone at the snake temple. When I go there it tells me to look elsewhere. I've gone to each scene and the game says everything is finished. Look elsewhere. I do not know where to go from here.

raystownlady
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

Re:totally stumped

[Post New]by raystownlady on Dec 9, 09 8:03 PM
I don't know exactly what you are missing but you must have something you haven't finished at the Snake Temple.It is probably telling you to look elsewhere for the item you need to use at the Temple.Are you sure one of the cousins doesn't have an item you need?

Edited on 12/09/2009 at 8:04:25 PM PST

paco12348
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by paco12348 on Dec 10, 09 8:45 AM
The cousins all have gems and parchments. At the snake temple it says everything is done and to look elsewhere. I've been through the snake temple and surrounding areas with a fine tooth comb. Hints won't help. Just the old man that pops up and he's certainly not helping. lol

flipking
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by flipking on Dec 10, 09 11:13 AM
the same is happening to me. ive finished the prism room with maya and it says something is unfinished at grammas room. but when i go back it says area cleared. ugh! total frustration!

Hallber
Minnow
Minnow
229 Posts

[Post New]by Hallber on Dec 10, 09 11:31 AM
flipking wrote:the same is happening to me. ive finished the prism room with maya and it says something is unfinished at grammas room. but when i go back it says area cleared. ugh! total frustration!

Same with me! I go to Grandma's room and it says the room is cleared yet I keep being sent back there and, like the OP, we only have gems and parchments...

[Post New]by Chilton111 on Dec 11, 09 7:47 AM
Same with me, it is so frustrating not to be able to finish this game!!!

[Post New]by tiggr40ish on Dec 12, 09 5:34 PM
same here. It's been a great game up until now.

[Post New]by queenofgames52 on Dec 12, 09 5:54 PM
You have to go back and look for an amulet ( round disk with designs on it; it could be red ,green, purple ,orange or green) and click on it till it lights up. And your done. Hope this helps. if not e-mail me and I'll be more then happy to help you some more

[Post New]by Quadrat1c on Dec 12, 09 11:22 PM
Same problem with Grandma's bedroom. I have stared at the screen for an eternity and cannot find the the amulet. Would love to finish the game and this is preventing this frim happening. Help!!

fudgem
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by fudgem on Dec 13, 09 7:48 AM
queenofgames52 wrote:You have to go back and look for an amulet ( round disk with designs on it; it could be red ,green, purple ,orange or green) and click on it till it lights up. And your done. Hope this helps. if not e-mail me and I'll be more then happy to help you some more

Thank you, having found the amulet, I've now got the cousins into evils lair, I'm so grateful

paco12348
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by paco12348 on Dec 14, 09 2:50 PM
I started the game over and paid closer attention. Finished it. Great game.

[Post New]by lindamaynot on Dec 14, 09 10:11 PM
Hi, I was the same stumped but went to all the stops again until I found the one I was missing click and reunited and finished,

[Post New]by deeazlin1125 on Jun 4, 12 4:41 PM
i cann't even get started. help

JulieJay
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

[Post New]by JulieJay on Jun 6, 12 5:30 AM
I recommend starting this game in easy mode which gives a lot of hand holding. However this annoyed me after a while but I was enjoying the game so much I simply started again using a new profile and opted for the hard mode. However, I wouldn't have known the "rules" if I hadn't of part played in the easy mode first.

Brilliant game.

joey49
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

I cannot get the key to work in the small cabinet..HELP PLEASE!!

[Post New]by joey49 on Aug 29, 12 12:07 PM
HOW DO i GET THE KEY TO WORK

[Post New]by nano_227 on Oct 19, 12 10:13 PM
the game will not let me continue. It keeps saying that i can not continue until tara and maya complete their maps. but i don't have all of the items. i do not have the knife or the tiara. has anyone come across that problem?

Go to: