teesheets
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

How do you get stars?

[Post New]by teesheets on Feb 16, 16 4:38 AM
The tutorial does not explain. I have beaten the developers score on several levels yet didn't receive any stars. I love the game but would love to know about how to get the stars.

Re:How do you get stars?

[Post New]by philinthegap on Feb 20, 16 8:42 AM
Hi, I was wondering that then I went on another site with a full list of tips and tricks and if you are playing in relaxed mode stars and points and extras don't cound. You have to go into normal mode through options in the menu and you can change the mode at any time but if part you change way through a game you loose that game completely. Hope that helps. And thankyou, my first posting answer a query!

Re:How do you get stars?

[Post New]by philinthegap on Feb 20, 16 8:47 AM
Hi there, I was wondering that. I went onto another site with a full list of tips and tricks and found out that in order to gain stars and extra points you have to be in normal or proffessional mode not in relaxed mode. Relaxed mode just offers the standard points for that level. You can change mode at any point but you do so during a level you loose everything that you obtained and have to start that level again.

Hope that helps. And thankyou. This is the first time I have posted an answer! It's exciting knowing an answer to a query!

Go to: