Issues

[Post New]by Drachenfuer on Feb 16, 16 8:30 PM
I saw a few others post about this problem but sorry if I missed a solution.

I enjoyed many hours playing with no problems. I took a break from Big fish Games for a few months (to play Fallout 4) and went to play MTE tonight to find my player name was missing and it was starting me as a new player. I tried to add my name and said my name existed already. The screen name I use is quite unusual, so it can only mean my name still exists in MTE world but not where I can get at it apparently. I put in a lot of time to reach goals and really do not want to start from scratch again. If that is the case, I will definitely not be looking for any more games from this company again if I cannot trust any progress I make in them.

Also I noticed my two custom tile sets I created were missing. I went to reload them and MTE said it could not load them as there was something wrong with the file. It gave no specific error, just that there was something wrong with the file. I should point out I have changed nothing on this computer since I last played successfully. The game itself may have updated. I do not always pay attention to what game is updating. But nothing on the computer itself has changed and I never touched the custom tile set. I really don't want to redo all of that but I am far more concerned with the game itself. If I can be given a solution to that, the tiles don't matter. Thank you for any help you provide.

Go to: