bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Mysteries of the Past: Shadow of the Daemon forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 17, 16 12:29 AM
Welcome to Mysteries of the Past: Shadow of the Daemon forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Mysteries of the Past: Shadow of the Daemon players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Mysteries of the Past: Shadow of the Daemon forum

[Post New]by brat4sure on Feb 17, 16 1:53 PM
I make it to the first hidden object game. But, I cannot finish it because there is no board there to make a ladder. I click on the hint button and it goes to something different each time, there is a hammer, no board. I have not bought the game, I would like to, but I want to know if anyone else knows what I am talking about or had this problem. PLEASE HELP

[Post New]by sheeann41 on Feb 17, 16 6:53 PM
Click on the gadget with the batteries and the board is inside.

kega
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by kega on Feb 20, 16 11:01 AM
Help! I'm at the skeleton in the pit, and I can't find how to open the jaw!

[Post New]by mstcolo9743 on Feb 20, 16 8:27 PM
sheeann41 wrote:Click on the gadget with the batteries and the board is inside.

when you click on the gadget w/batteries the number box comes up...we need the code to open it....it says the code is by the safe...but I haven't found the safe....

looloopy
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by looloopy on Feb 24, 16 3:02 AM
brat4sure wrote: I make it to the first hidden object game. But, I cannot finish it because there is no board there to make a ladder. I click on the hint button and it goes to something different each time, there is a hammer, no board. I have not bought the game, I would like to, but I want to know if anyone else knows what I am talking about or had this problem. PLEASE HELP

looloopy
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by looloopy on Feb 24, 16 3:06 AM
see the numbers shown on the cash register then over over the hammer and nails and a keyboard will pop up so put numbers in and hey presto a safe will open withe the board in it

[Post New]by phdbob200 on Feb 27, 16 9:04 PM
kega wrote:Help! I'm at the skeleton in the pit, and I can't find how to open the jaw!

I am having the same problem. I can't get the skeleton's jaw open.

[Post New]by valw56 on Mar 24, 16 5:36 PM
I am totally stuck at the seek and find window looking for the chisel at the top of the mountain just under the Shamans crows nest. In this seek and find it has Pinocchio sitting in the center. I have found all the items on the page except for the chisel. I can pick up a button, I can pick up a knife, but I cannot find any uses for these items. The hint button shows a mechanical chicken but no matter how many times I click on this chicken nothing happens. I have clicked on the chicken, I have tried using the button & knife on the chicken and all over the page to no avail. Help!

Go to: