LAndersen
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

Five Peaks - could use a reshuffle/ new game button

[Post New]by LAndersen on Feb 17, 16 2:05 AM
A minor complaint, I know, but just in case the devs are thinking of making a sequel...

In the Five Peaks section of the game, I could really use a Reshuffle button, enabling me to give up on a game when I can see that I have no way of getting on the high score list.

At the moment I am playing for maximum cash and have only two slots to fill, fairly high up on the list. If I can't make a good long sequence early on in a game, I can't earn enough $.

As it is, I have to either play a game to the end or do a lot of clicking to start a new one.

A "Reshuffle" or "New game" button would have been much appreciated.

Re:Five Peaks - could use a reshuffle/ new game button

[Post New]by desktopgaming on Feb 18, 16 12:32 PM
Oh hi,

It's a bit late in the day to be updating Crime Solitaire 2 unless it's for a critical, show-stopping problem, but the Five Peaks Challenge will be returning in Crime Solitaire 3 so I'll add a 'restart' button to that.

Dave
Desktop Gaming

LAndersen
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

Re:Five Peaks - could use a reshuffle/ new game button

[Post New]by LAndersen on Apr 13, 16 6:43 AM
Hi Dave from desktopgaming.

Thank you for the reply.

So happy to hear there's a Crime Solitaire 3 on the way.

No need to update CS2, it's not a "show-stopping problem". But a restart button would be a perfect addition to CS3.

It's always gratifying when a developer actually takes an interest in what we lowely players think about their products. I'm still playing both CS and CS2 regularly, and haven't found a solitaire game which can replace them in terms of entertainment value and playability (Is that a word? Who cares, you know what I mean).

In CS2 the voice acting was brilliant and I thoroughly enjoyed the well-written dialogue. And CS? Best music ever - always find myself bopping along while playing.

Go to: