bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 11, 09 12:05 AM
Welcome to Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Mamoufle
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

Re:Welcome to Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ forum

[Post New]by Mamoufle on Dec 11, 09 1:03 AM
I again ask this question ;
Does the walkthrough for the collector version work for this one ? Thank your for your response.

RaceCat3
Marlin
Marlin
9,644 Posts

[Post New]by RaceCat3 on Dec 11, 09 6:02 AM
If you go to the blog, there is a walkthrough for this game now. It was posted 12/10.

It does say that it is for both, I guess.

Edited on 12/11/2009 at 9:34:23 AM PST

sinshack
Flounder
Flounder
2,150 Posts

[Post New]by sinshack on Dec 11, 09 7:07 AM
Is there a reason why we aren't getting the Morphing Objects in this version? They are mentioned in the Blog Walk-Thru, and a poster in another forum mentioned that they didn't work for her, either.

Julie S.

Victoria5
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Victoria5 on Dec 11, 09 7:16 AM
I was so excited this morning when this edition became available. Now that I downloaded -- I am disappointed -- the Morphing Objects are not morphing what is up with that? I thought that this game was going to work and now I am disappointed? Why don't the objects work in the Walkthrough it talks about them -- why aren't they working.

Laflamme
Stingray
Stingray
4,512 Posts

[Post New]by Laflamme on Dec 11, 09 7:30 AM
sinshack wrote:Is there a reason why we aren't getting the Morphing Objects in this version? They are mentioned in the Blog Walk-Thru, and a poster in another forum mentioned that they didn't work for her, either.

Julie S.

The reason is simple: They are exclusive to the Collector's Edition. After all they are linked to an achievement which is CE only too.

sillyfeet
Stingray
Stingray
5,447 Posts

[Post New]by sillyfeet on Dec 11, 09 10:23 AM
You are not getting them simply b/c BF took them out for this version of the game, which is completely unfair. Whether or not they are tied to an achievement, they are part of the game and should have been included.

I've already contacted CS about it and I encourage you to do the same. We all deserve the same game that everyone else got.

graciethecat
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by graciethecat on Dec 11, 09 11:05 AM
What is the morphing thing. I havent bought either version yet. I didnt buy the CE becuse there was no demo and I dont like to buy and then it wont run on my computer. If the CE is better then that is what I will do. Thanks

graciethecat
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by graciethecat on Dec 11, 09 11:17 AM
Never mind, I should have read futher down the forum. Happy Holidays!!

[Post New]by mizlibhill on Dec 11, 09 12:13 PM
Open letter to BFG. I do feel cheated. I love the morphing thing. I am extremely disappointed that BFG took them out of the edition we waited so long for. Just because we can't afford $20.00 for a video game does not mean we should be treated as 2nd class buyers. I've always enjoyed BFC, but this is insulting.

MizLibHill

[Post New]by blackjack4360 on Dec 11, 09 2:35 PM
I feel cheated too

sillyfeet
Stingray
Stingray
5,447 Posts

[Post New]by sillyfeet on Dec 11, 09 2:39 PM
blackjack4360 wrote:I feel cheated too

Join the club blackjack...write to CS, tell them how you feel. Only by voicing our complaints officially to BF can we hope to make a change, maybe not for this game but for future games.

[Post New]by speedswifey on Dec 11, 09 2:43 PM
where do i find the walk-through for this game?

maxjt21
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by maxjt21 on Dec 11, 09 7:11 PM
speedswifey wrote:where do i find the walk-through for this game?

[Post New]by Buffalo12980 on Dec 11, 09 8:31 PM
So is there going to be a patch to do the morphing thing in the future, once the bells and whistles wear off? Its a real pain going almost through the whole thing and NOT being able to complete the game because 6 walkthrough sheets are not functioning. I got all the vcr tapes and I cannot go any further. Bummer!

[Post New]by heyitsme52 on Dec 11, 09 11:13 PM
where do u find the walk though and the blog for this new game
Mysterycase files..Dire Grove & trade

Edited on 12/11/2009 at 11:22:02 PM PST

donamae222
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by donamae222 on Dec 12, 09 5:59 AM
Whooppee....I'm excited! Have been waiting for the 'regular' Dire Grove so I can use a game credit to purchase. I don't expect to have all the bells and whistles the CE has, and that is my choice.

I came to the forum before downloading the game to see if there have been any Techy issues I should worry about (my puter is XP) and can't believe all the whining I see. Get a grip, folks, its a game! You get what you pay for...... 'feel cheated' etc. etc. sheeeeeeez.

Off to download....but.....gifts to wrap, baking to do..shopping to finish....yikes.

Thanks BFG, and Happy Holidays everyone

[Post New]by bcherri15 on Dec 12, 09 1:11 PM
does anyone kno how to get the combo to the suitcase on the bed

[Post New]by JillyGee on Dec 12, 09 1:19 PM
You need to get the cell phone, put it in the charger in the upstairs bedroom, finish the puzzle and then you'll have the number for the suitcase. And now I'm not sure where I got the phone....sorry

[Post New]by bcherri15 on Dec 12, 09 1:36 PM
ty jilly

Go to: