lilybloom
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

what's this game like?

[Post New]by lilybloom on Dec 11, 09 3:12 AM
hi i was wondering what is this game like to you is it good? is it namely just about skateing? please tell

kishimojun
Stingray
Stingray
4,534 Posts

Re:what's this game like?

[Post New]by kishimojun on Dec 11, 09 3:27 AM
Play the demo yourself and see if you like it

lilybloom
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by lilybloom on Dec 11, 09 4:42 AM
thanks!

[Post New]by stuckonagame on Aug 11, 10 12:50 PM
It took me a long time to get through this game and, at times, I thought there was a design flaw in this game because several levels seemed almost impossible.
After about 50 levels there seemed to a certain pace to this game and you begin figuring out strategy. I really love this game now I am going through it for the second time. My pace is much better.

Lisa522
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by Lisa522 on Sep 6, 10 12:13 AM
Hmm, this game looks interesting. I think I am going to pick it up.

For others who are wondering what the game is like, there is a nice review that explains the game in depth (and gives it 4 out of 5 stars) on the popular reviewing site (never understood why we can't say it, since they are completely neutral!)

Anyway... I'm off to buy!

Lisa522
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by Lisa522 on Oct 24, 10 8:30 PM
Well, I'm back after having tried playing for myself:

This is an unusual and very challenging game. A witch has turned the prince of a beautiful princess into a block of ice, she is determined he will never reach his beloved. The prince, encased in ice, has to make his way through obstacles to reach the princess. I bought this game on sale and decided to give it a try tonight. In theory, the game sounded fun. I wish I could say I made it further than I did, but the truth is, this is the type of game that requires you to really, really, really think out your each and every move. I'm sad to say I don't have the patience for a game like this. I think there is definitely an audience for this sort of thing and the gameplay is probably a lot of fun for them, but sadly, it's not really my type of game. Giving the game 3 stars as I feel there's nothing really wrong with the game, just wasn't my cup of tea.

Go to: