cal711
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

When's the next BCA coming out?

[Post New]by cal711 on Feb 18, 16 6:18 AM
I love the BCA series and have all of them. I play each one at least a dozen times but then I'm ready for another location so I get kind of antsy. Is there any word on when the next one will be released? I keep checking the Big Fish site every day because I had no idea the Shanghai one was coming out and just happened to stumble on it one day.

(I'd also like to see more of the Mystery P.I. series and the Dream Day series... my personal favorite is Dream Day Wedding: Bella Italia because it has SO many different types of scenes and games to play.)

Re:When's the next BCA coming out?

[Post New]by Volgirl on Mar 4, 16 5:48 PM
Did you ever get a answer on when or if any new ones are coming out? I also love the same three.

cal711
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

[Post New]by cal711 on Mar 5, 16 2:31 PM
No, I haven't heard anything. I still check the Big Fish site every day to see if they've slipped the new BCA game in there but nothing yet. I think BCA Las Vegas would be great.

As for Mystery P.I. and Dream Day, I think they're probably done with those (sigh). I'm old school and love the basic hidden object games with puzzles and am bored by the ones with a storyline, characters, endless dialogue, and inventories. I wish the game makers would do more of the simple ones but they seem to be a bit of a dying breed (another sigh). If they ever stop making the BCA games, I don't know what I'll do.

[Post New]by Volgirl on Mar 8, 16 6:38 PM
I'm right there with you, I like the old school ones. I check the site a few times a week also. That's how I came across Shanghai. The other ones just don't have enough hidden objects for me. I like hidden objects and mini games. I kinda lose interest when there's so much to do and find to move on. Thanks for answering me back.

Go to: